epilogue.

Harper p.o.v.

14 years later!

Angel is now 15 years old. I honestly can't believe how fast it's gone. She really Is an angel. Her name suits her well. She is so kind and innocent but also isn't afraid to put people in the place if needs be. However she doesn't like upsetting people.  She, like me is an emotional person.

She loves her big brother and sister damien and lucy. She really looks up to them. Everyone loved and adores angel as she does with them. She always tries to see the good in people. She is excited to find her mate but I know she is also nervous. She feels she is to emotional and her mate won't like it.

Max is really not looking forward to her meeting her mate. He doesnt want to let her go. He is scared she wont need him anymore and won't be a daddies girl. That's right everyone she is a really big daddies girl and max loves it.

Myself and max are going amazing. He takes me on dates and surprises me once in a blue moon. He is amazing. An amazing mate, husband and father. He adores all our children. He is one of the best things as well as our children that happened to me.

Right now angel has just come back from school. Jayce and jasper are following behind her and I can see them running after her apologising while she has tears in her eyes. My eyes widened wondering what they did as it's rare she is angry or upset with anyone but definitely rare with these two. They are all really close.

I wall up to her and she runs in my arms crying and taking in my scent.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked her softly.

"I'm sorry grandma we didn't mean to upset her" jayce says with tears in his eyes.

My eyes softened as I know they wouldn't do anything to hurt her intentionally.

"I'm sure it will be okay soon. Let's hope your grandad doesn't see her cryi-" I didnt get chance to finish my sentence as I heard a loud growl behind me.

I turned around to see max storming over to us and knew straight away he seen angel crying. One thing he hates to see is his children cry. My eyes widened as did the boys. Angel ran straight to her dads arm not only for comfort but to calm him down as she knows what he is like when he is angry.

"What happened angel" max asked her softly.

"I just wanted to say hello to him. He looked lonely but jayce and jasper wasn't happy and nearly took his head off" she cried in his arms.

I saw max stiffen at the mention of another male. I know he will agree with jayce and jasper making me sigh. He doesnt like any other male around them just like jayce and jasper and any other male in our family apart from keaton who like me understands she just wants friends. She doesn't want to make male friends like that. We will know that but because she is innocent it worries the males that they would take it as an advantage that she is innocent.

"Its okay baby you can make new friends but sometimes the boys get a little protective " I said softly.

Max glared at me not liking that I am basically saying she can make friends with him.