Chapter 2 Part 1

Meera : Am I transmigrated?

Even She read several transmigrated novels before, she never believed one can go inside a novel world literally.

She searched for a phone and called their parents but the only response from other side is thu number is unavailable.

Then she slowly decided to accept that she was transmigrated

Meera : oh god...are you really playing with me. If you want give me another life, give me a life I can live longer. Why gave a life where I going to die soon.

Another thing flooded in her mind which makes her heart heavy and wants her to cry louder. That is what happened to her in her original world.
Is operation failed? Or Is she died there? or still in coma there or someone else possessed her body there?

The thought she can't able to go into her original world again and unable to see her parents and friends makes her sad.

After sometime she slowly consoled herself it's better if she was died in her original world so their parents can move on and live a normal life. Meera's heart problem started when she was 10. After that they always worried about her and spent most of their earnings for her treatment. They not even want to go to vacation and wants spend that money for my health tonic.they always considered her treatment first.
Since she left the original world now, she hope and prays that her parents should move on soon and live their own life.

(Knock...knock...knock)

Meera : Come in

The maid who came earlier came now too and told

Maid: madam shall i prepare the breakfast in dining hall or bring it here.

Meera not in the mood to go out but want to know who are all in the house.

Meera : Bring it here.. what about others?

Maid : Master went to office already and ...young master also went to his school.

Meera : you can go now.

After maid gone, she quickly started to go through all the social media apps and other apps in the mobile.
Fortunately, most of the account passwords are saved in the mobile, so after went through the apps, she got more than enough information about novel Meera's life.

Those details are..

Author: Let's see the information our heroine Meera got from social media about novel Meera in Part 2 😊

🌺🌺🌺Dear Readers..Please share this story to your friends and give your support by giving votes and comments...your vote and comment means a lot to me🌺🌺🌺