Chapter 9 part 1

The company SZ who was running the competition requested Siva as chief guest and his secretary also told it's a good opportunity to promote his company also. He told the managing director of the SZ who came to invite him that he will only come for 1 hour only and agreed to be one of the sponsor for the competition.The MD of SZ was happy hearing that.

Without knowing any of these, Meera decided to let Siva know after she won the competition else she don't want to let him know about this.

She don't know what to tell if he asks how she knows coding

Meera: let's save the trouble for later ..if she lost in the competition what's the use of getting trouble with Siva before Letting know she knows coding

Meera: of course,he is not interested in what I know or how I know. Since he is not interested in me and not discussing anything with me, I can also do what I want.

she convinced herself

She started to prepare for the competition.

"Mommy"

Her mouth automatically smiled after hearing it.

Meera: son, come here..is it already evening.. time really passed away quickly..

K: are you busy mommy?

M: no son..let go ..let me help you to fresh up

She took him to his room to help him fresh up.

When karna was doing homework, she sit near him and watched him. She was always near him whenever he was doing homework after the nanny left thinking she can help him. But he always complete it in one go without any issues.

She was bored and started to go through other things in his school bag. She saw drawings he drawn in the notebook.in most picture he only draw his bedroom or other places in the house. she not found any outer places ..

Meera thought: yes..he never gone out any place to enjoy scenaries.he rarely went to dinner or family gatherings..no .it's not good for his mental health

Meera: son, this weekend..do you want to go picnic..

Karna eyes brightnened: really..can we go..is father free..

Meera was dumbfounded whe he mentioned father..she thought about her and karna to go picnic but she understood him wanting father..the family picnic only complete after he joins.

Meera: of course, he will also come..he loves you most

Meera murmured: he should come

Karna was happy and hugged Meera.

Meera decided to talk to him without delaying it.

night on that day after dinner, Siva was working on his study room

She went to his study

Meera: I want to talk to you about something important.

Siva: did you decided to divorce?

Meera:???

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please vote, comment and follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️