Chapter 8 Part 1

Meera who don't want to get into any problems slowly went to the dining room and sat in the farthest chair from him. Karna who saw his father happily ran over to him.
Karna: father ..

Siva: don't run..sit here.

Siva moved his nearby chair to make it easier for karna. After he sat only he saw Meera was sitting in the farthest from his chair. These days, he was sitting near his mother and his mother always fill his plate with foods she sat.he sadly looked Meera.meera also looked sad when she saw karna and also felt jealous of Siva for he is close with karna than her.

Siva saw this and wondered when their relationship become this close. After he reached home, he asked about Meera after he found she was not in room. The butler told Meera was in Karna's room and also explained what happened in the past few days when he was in trip. He didn't believe much when he heard that. But seeing how karna and Meera sadly looking each other for sitting farther in a dinner, he would believe now if anyone told him that sun was raised West today.

Siva to meera: come and sit here.

Meera hesitantly came and sat other side of karna and started to eat.

While they were eating, whenever karna empties his plate, she filled it with foods again as usual.

Siva also noticed that, saw his plate and wondered is there any time she did this for him.

After dinner, she slowly moved from the room without making any noise. She ran away to her room without turning back after she she left the dining room.

Karna : momm

Before he complete his word, Meera is nowhere found in the room.

Karna who don't know why she left without him, wished his father good night and left to his room.
Meera in her room

Meera: it really hard to face him(siva). Is he ate any ice mountain?..why he has cold face while eating..I might get indigestion if I eat with him again.

Meera: what to do..I need to tell him about firing nanny and mend my relationship with him for karna's sake.

Meera: ok.i can do it. Running away won't solve the problem.i can go through this..

She encouraged herself.

When she thought all this, she heard the bed room opening sound, she saw Siva is coming inside.

Seeing him, All her courage was broken that second and sweat formed in her head.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please vote, comment and follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️