Chapter 12 part 2

Seeing Siva. Meera shocked and took 2 step back. Nila who came behind her held her hand and told
K; sister, where are you going.. come forward..we need to get prize and appointment letter
Siva who first thought he was in delusion when seeing her,
'is she really participated here?..and also won?.. when did she learnt'
' how many things I don't know about her'
Even he has so many questions and wants to ask her right now, he not showed any expression on face and stared her..
When he gave her the prize.
S; congratulations lady.. hope your family also happy hearing this
Meera silently recieved the prize money from him and tried to leave from the stage
Once she leaves the stage, Siva also left from there and followed her.
Meera came by bus. So she walked to the bus stand quickly.
A black car came near and and stopped.
She knows whose car is this but felt it's better to go bus than go with Siva in car.
Siva opened the door from inside, get inside soon if you don't want media cover us.
M thought;'yes.world dont know who is diva's wife.I don't want to be a gossip material.. since I am going to work here..it's better if others don't know about my relationship with him else they will alienate me or try to approach me for siva'
Thinking this, she entered the car and he started the car
Seeing him silent,
M; I will explain you once we reach home
S; really,  it's unnecessary..why informing me
He said it sarcastically
M; don't get angry..
S; i am not mad..I .. leave it..I also want to tell you something important.. really important
M; if it's important why don't stop the car and discuss.
Siva who was preparing mentally to tell her the news.
M; I go first..I decided about our relationship..I think I can't continue this marriage..let's divorce..
Meera thought about this for a while after meeting the novel's heroine Kavitha. She thought she not believe in destiny ..so she don't know whether Kavitha is going to endep with Siva but one thing what she afraid is her death which is not described in novel..if she stays in the house with siva..the probability to die is high.if she stays away from there , she can atleast be relieved.since she has a job now and know about this world.
'Divorce is the best option to stay away from novel's character.of course karna is exception..I can video call regularly with him and meet him outside'
Thinking all this, she forgot the person near her.
Siva whose heart is broken into several pieces has the face of a person who lost the will to Live
S;why
Meera came to reality and told
M; what do you mean why..are not we already discussed about this.. even I divorce you..I want to continue be Karna's mother.you should not stop that that's my main condition..other things we can negotiate.

He always felt alone in his entire life while he was growing up.. seeing his brother who always his mother's favourite and openly try to do something with his mother to make him jealous but he never felt anything.
Siva first time felt jealous..out of all people, it's his son.
S thought;'you want son ..what about me..am I really that worst..no..I can't let you go..can I be selfish once'
S; no..you can't divorce me.. never..you are pregnant with my baby now..so don't think of running away
M; what you are saying.. pregnant..me?
Meera felt her head was spinning after hearing the news and lost the consciousness.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please vote, comment and follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️