Chapter 4 part 3

Karna looked at the blank white paper which was handed by Meera.

Karna: what I need to fill here,mom

Meera: fill the details like what you like , what you want. Your mommy wants to know all about it.

Karna started the paper with a troubled face.

Meera looked at him caringly:son, you can fill it slowly and give this paper later to me. No need to rush it.

Karna nodded.

Meera: son, shall we go to dinner now.

Meera and Karna went to the restaurant by the car. The driver who looked back seat where the mother son pair was sitting and  looking at the sceneries outside.he thought that madam was Changed. he never saw her with his son karna alone. The times they go together was only in family unions and other functions where the whole family needs to go.

Usually she will go to beauty parlour or shopping with her friend Anu. this is the first time she was actually went with her son. This change in Meera was visible to others who are working in the house.but the driver never believed that when they heard it earlier but now he understood what they meant.

They finally reached the restaurant and both of them went inside. Meera already booked a table there. They went there and Meera gave Karna the menu card and and asksd him to order the food. Meera secretly noted down the food items he ordered.

They started to eat. Meera suddenly heard her name called by someone. when she turned into the direction where she heard the voice. it was her only friend Anu who tried to take advantage of her. Meera don't want to spoil the mood, so she ignored her. But her Anu not intended do to let go of her. She came near her and asked why she was not attending her calls and not meeting her when she came to her house.

Meera :I came here to to spend time alone with my son,so we can talk about this later.

Anu looked at karna and shocked seeing him with her alone. She knows how much Meera hated him and knows they would never go if there is no public eyes. Seeing her with karna now made her wonder how they both got close.

ANU don't want anyone close with her so Meera can only depend on her which will allow her to take advantage of her easily. Whenever they went to shopping, Meera voluntarily spent money for both.she borrowed money frequently from Meera who don't want to lose her friend.thts why she was sure that she can get investment for her new company from her without giving her partnership.
Anu thought If  Meera gets close to karna, she will have another person to love which may spoil her plan

Anu with disgusting look: What you are doing with him.

Meera: what do you mean? he is my son. of course ,I need to spend time with him so we came here.

Anu:Are you out of your mind? she is not your son he is some orphan. he took advantage of your inability and entered your family as heir. His existence itself makes you a laughing stock.

Meera knows the one who want to take advantage of her was Anu. But she don't want to reveal this now and especially here where she came with karna. Fighting in front of him might be negative influence for him.

Meera with angered face : stop it. I don't want to hear your blabbering now. please leave or I will call the restaurant manager to complain you for disturbing us.

Seeing this, her boyfriend who came with her understand the situation and told her to come with him and left the restaurant.

Meera sadly looked at her son who was sitting silently

Meera: Son, sorry for letting you hear those words.you are my family. she is an idiot. don't take those words into your heart.

Karna knows he is still orphan in other eyes. Even he thought the same 2 days ago. But he has a mother now. She loves him and promised him she will be with him forever.so those words not really affected him.  What made him sad was anu talk about how others think mother as laughing stock because of him.he was afraid Meera would leave him because of that.

Karna: sorry for making you laughing stock..don't leave me..

Karna's eyes were filled with tears.

Meera wiping the tears: son, do you think i am laughing stock because I can't give hier.

Karna shaked his head : no.

Meera smiled lightly: I have you as my son. We don't need to care for Others thought of you are orphan and I am laughing stock. They are either jealous or fool to think like that.

She gave him a bitter juice and asked him how was the juice.

Karna: mom, it's not tasty.. don't drink it..try other juice

Meera: yes, their thoughts are like that..we don't need to take it. We don't need those people in our life. We have so many options. Do you understand son.

Karna nodded. Meera gave him dessert as she gave bitter juice earlier.

They both returned home with light heart.

Author: Chapter 4 ends here.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please share this story to your friends and give your support by giving votes if you like this story ❤️❤️❤️