Chapter 8 part 3

Meera's eyes followed Siva until he disappear from her sight.then she quickly ran and locked the bedroom door.

Then only she was relieved and sat on the bed and thought
Meera: is it really this easy.i know their relationship is not close but this is too much..how can he readily accept... what will he do if i say I want divorce.. will he accept that also easily..was I afraid for nothing..

She looked at the meera's photo in her phone and told : oh. Poor girl.. see ..he not even want to know why you changed or why you want to reconsider the relationship..you really meant anything to that person..why did you waste your time for this man

When she is saying this, she saw water droplets are dropped on the phone.
Meera: ahh..why my eyes are forming tears..I am neither hurt nor sad for him ignoring me.
She looked at the photo in phone again and wondered
"Is this your feelings?..is this body automatically reacts for you"
No answer
"I am going crazy..it's all because of him"
"Heartless jerk"

A week passed.

Meera avoided Siva whenever possible  and spent time with her kid karna..

In a afternoon, she sadly saw her laptop. She  knew her degree in this world and the job she applied were totally different but she don't want to sit ideally and enjoy this luxury without having any goal. She thought that is biggest fault of novel Meera has who always wants to depends on others. Before marriage she was someone's sister, after marriage someone's wife which makes her life empty without their attention on her.
The maid came and informed her that her friend came again and in the gate.
Hearing this worsened her mood..she don't want to deal with her now

Meera: don't let her in and tell her that I am  breaking her friendship...don't want to see her in future..if she tried to come here again.
Maid nodded and left
Meera sighed..
" Can't I do anything without the proper degree"
"But I don't want to go to college and study again the same things"

When she was thinking this, she heard a notification sound in her mobile. It was for a competition in a company where they hire the first 3 winners along with prize money and they told any education qualification eligible..
"Yes .. this what I wanted but this is too good to be true"
Then she searched about the company..she found that the company has owned many e-commerce shops and malls in the city and they started a IT company 2 years ago and  launched a app to increase their sale in online but unfortunately the app didn't reach to the people as expected so they changed their marketing strategy. They released news about this competition and the person can only apply in the app and need to atleast purchased 1 order via this app. If they put any qualification, the applicants number will be reduced. The competition was about coding also to promote their IT company.
"Oh..I am lucky.. atleast the company is legitimate"
She quickly installed the app and started to browse the things in app to purchase anything..they decided the competition rounds are about coding
"Not bad..then why it's not reached people..not my concern"
She saw a family tshirt where 2 was for adult and 1 for kid..she started the phone for quite a time and finally ordered that as superfast delivery because she can only apply for the competition after her first order completed.
Thankfully it came next day and she applied for the competition.she took the 3 tshirts and put it in her wardrobe

The competition is after 3 weeks..she ponder over whether she can tell this to Siva or not and continued her usual routine.

At the same time, Siva was discussing with the same company in his office about the sponsorship for that competition.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please vote, comment and follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️