Chapter 7 part 1

At noon,meera had her lunch and went inside her room.she applied for some freelancer jobs. After that, she started to work on her own app development.
Slowly time passed and evening came. Karna who returned to home ran away into her room where she was in her laptop.

Karna: mommy..

Meera with smiling face:son, you came.. come here..let me hug you.

Karna ran into her and she hugged him.

Meera: son, how was your day

karna: it's good mommy. We had a test. I answered correctly to all the questions. Teacher praised me I am smart.

Meera laughed inside seeing her son's expecting eyes to get praised by his mother

Meera :yes yes..you are indeed smart. My son really takes after me..

Meera: tell me what you want as reward..I will give you whatever you want.

Karna: really

Meera: yes son..if it's something I can, I will give you definitely.

Karna went to his thinking about what to ask for reward.
Meera also looked at him curiously.

Karna was in his thoughts for long time and not asked anything.

Meera : son, you don't need to ask now itself.. take your time..tell me later if you want anything. Now go fresh up.i will bring you snacks to your room.

Karna said ok and went to his room.

She closed her laptop and went to kitchen to get snacks for karna.

Whe she entered his room, she saw his nanny telling him to do homework and study sincerely if he don't want to be abandoned.

Meera: what is going on here..youuu.. what nonsense you are spouting to my son.

Nanny shocked seeing her but not afraid of her. She is working as nanny in this house since they adopted karna. She observed this family situation and understood the characteristics of Meera. She knows that Meera had a inferiority complex. If anyone says or meant anything about her infertility, Meera lock herself in her room the whole day. After the nanny knew about this, whenever meera approaches karna, she indirectly do something to let her know that karna is not her son and she can't give birth to her own child to increase her inferior complex to make her go out of this house. This nanny is the main reason for novel Meera's hatred towards karna.his nanny thought she had a high chance to become the new madam of this house if Meera left.

Nanny: madam..I am only asking him to study well..since he is the only heir of this family, he should study well to become the proper heir without any flaws.

If anyone hears this word, they would think it's a normal  words of a person who cares for karna but deep inside, she is saying karna is the only heir because Meera can't give birth to another child.

Meera who understood nanny's interntion clearly don't want to waste her energy on her. So she calmly said : you are fired.

❤️❤️❤️Dear Readers..Please follow me😍 to give your support if you like this story...❤️❤️❤️