Chapter 1

The hustle bustle was not new in khan mansion as there was alot of people to make everyone life hell with their stupid bickering and actions ladies were preparing breakfast for everyone.

As they knew how much their children and husbands would be in a hurry , they kept the breakfast ready on the dinner table when they heard the loud voice of the first troublemaker.

"Ahhhh Allah!!...Mar Dala reee" A voice which echoed in the whole Khan mansion and made everyone sighed loudly.

"Who invented these ridiculous laces??" Hadi whispered while holding his waist.

But no one paid attention to him as it is his everyday's drama . Zafar came down and smacked his head from behind.

"Roj roj ke drame se toh acha hi hai ki tum ab laces bandhna Sikh lo bete ( You have broken with the daily drama that you are now able to tie the knot.)...Grow up my child" Zafar said Salam to the ladies and took his seat.

"Hadi bhai, what is this way of doing exercise??" Zoya asked as she came out with Amal.

"Is this some kind of new exercise which you learned recently..right bhai??" Amal asked and Hadi facepalmed to hear their dumb questions.

"Amal and Zoya leave him and here have your breakfast otherwise you both will be late..Only Kabir will make his this exercise end" Beena (Chachi) said and started serving their breakfast.

Hadi groaned and tried to get up because he knew that if his Kabir bhai saw him like this he would definitely start his 100 page lecture or do his Izzat ka kachra in front of everyone.

After a lot of difficulties he stood up holding the railing but today luck was not in his favor.

"Asslamualaikum bhai" Aaban greeted him and gave a smack on his back.

"Ahhhhhh Allah..Aaban..Saale tere bache ganje paida ho Allah kare teri shaadi hi na ho" (Allah..Aaban..you bastard May your children be born bald, may Allah bless you not to get married.")....  Hadi cursed him and taya abbu and Chote abbu said Salam to everyone and sat on their place with enjoying the drama.

"Aree what did I do? I just greeted you and youuuuuu...Chachi your son has no manners at all" Aaban went to his chachi and hugged her from behind innocently.

Meanwhile, Aadil and Isra came down and as Aadil saw Hadi he raised his eyebrows while stuffing his hands in his pocket and Hadi looked at him while showing all his teeth.

"Don't say that you didn't tie your laces again and fall from the stairs" Aadil said and looked at him like he was some criminal who was standing in a court.

"Bhai you know that, I don't know how to tie laces" He answered with a pout.

"Hadi you have to learn this how many times your siblings will help you huh??.....This time I am helping you but if Kabir bhai will see you like this he will definitely throw you out from this mansion."

Aadil sat on his knees and tied his laces because he knows how much Kabir pissed off from his this habit.

Not because he didn't help him but because he was the one who taught Hadi to tie the laces 100 times but this Nikma never learned that this thing pissed him off.

"Thanks Aadil bhai you know you're my lifesaver I love you" He hugged him and sniffed on his shoulder dramatically.

Aadil rolled his eyes and went to the dining table. He greeted everyone and took his seat. Hadi also came holding his back, the painful expressions were visible on his face.

Mehjabin served him breakfast and caressed his hair "Beta jii I will give you a spray it will give you relief from this pain.... First finish your breakfast" Hadi smiled and hugged his Badi ammi tightly.