Chapter 19

Sophia was sitting silently on the bed and looking in only one direction and the tears were flowing from her eyes, Aadil came out from the bathroom after changing his clothes. Aadil sat beside her and saw that she was still in her bridal dress.

Aadil kept his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him with her eyes filled with tears, she hugged him tightly and broke down she hid her face in his chest.

"Are you not happy with our marriage, Sophia?" Suddenly Aadil asked and caressed her hair.

"No I am happy even though I wanted to marry you but when that boy didn't want to marry me then why did he say yes, you know that when he didn't come today, how embarrassed my parents were? Only this thing is breaking my heart" Sophia said and Aadil broke the hug and looked at her eyes.

He wiped her eyes and cupped her face in his palms and made her look into his eyes.

"Mujhe sirf do waqt ke liye tumhara sath chahiye ek abhi aur ek zindagi bhar ke liye and I promise that I will never let this tears come from your eyes ever again" Aadil said and placed his lips on hers.

They both get involved in each other and Aadil makes Sophia forget everything showing his never ending love.

On the other side in Kabir's room, Mehram was sleeping soundly when Kabir entered his room. He shook his head and smiled then he laid beside her and he took her in his arms.

"Khwaish itni hai ki kuch aisa mere naseeb mein ho, waqt chahe Jaisa bhi ho bas tu mere kareeb ho" Kabir hugged her tightly and hid her in his arms.

Next morning everyone was present on the dining table except the Khan troublemakers as they had the Maggie party late at night. The people who were present at the dining hall were also in half sleep except Kabir and Mehram.

Mehram, Sophia and Samaira were serving the food to their husbands and elders. They made some sweet dishes for the whole breakfast.

In the meanwhile Saim who came downstairs while rubbing his eyes by his one look, anyone can guess that he is still in a sleeping state.

"Aree Saim Kaise ho??" Aadil asked and looked at him who was pouring the water in a glass.

"Door hai chand paas hai paani mein bilkul thik hu tum apna btao jaani. Ammi mujhe bhook lagi hai " Saim drank the water and looked at the table where so many dishes were placed his eyes automatically opened fully.

"Ohh so you're hungry but I thought that the Maggie party of yours hadn't ended yet" Kabir said sternly and looked at Saim who didn't focus on him and replied unconsciously.

"Aree it already ended last night aur waise bhi raat gayi baat gayi" He picked the Aloo ka paratha and as he was about to take a bite his eyes went on everyone who were looking at him with nervousness.

Then he slowly turned his head on his left where Kabir's jaw was clenched and he was already looking at him only with his dangerous eyes.

"Bhai I didn't mean to say anything like that, it's just ... .I am sorry" Saim almost made a crying face and apologized.

Kabir was about to shout at him but Mehram held his hand and gestured to him to not shout. He looked at her and then Saim who was waiting for his punishment. Kabir didn't say anything and left for his room.

"Aree bhabhi jaan thank you so much yar you saved me today"

"I saved you so that next time you all include me too in your midnight Maggie party" Mehram smiled and Saim hugged her from the side.

Everyone shook their heads and again drowned in having their breakfast.

"Mehram, Kabir didn't have his breakfast properly so go and take this with you and you also eat your breakfast. Saim you go and wake all the boys up, meanwhile me and Saniya are going to wake up the girls." Mehjabin said and gave a plate full of different dishes to Mehram.