Chapter 28

Flashback continue:-

After going home from Khan mansion he laid on bed and was thinking about Amal when he saw a message popped in his phone he picked his phone and saw a message.

'You had done so bad to me today now you have to pay for it and I will make you pay for it by stealing your girl……
I will now enjoy the moment which you didn't let me enjoy with that feisty cat but now I will take revenge from your beloved school girl. Tomorrow at sharp 7 I will kidnap her and save her if you can.'

Armaan's blood boiled seeing this message he directly called someone and went out from his room.

"Armaan, itni raat ko kha jaa rahe ho?" Safa asked when she saw him going somewhere in anger.

"Kahi nahi ammi bas aaj kisi ki maut aayi hai…aap so jaiye mein aaj Hadi ke sath Khan mansion mein hi rahunga" He said and went out.

Then Hadi, Saim, Aaban and Armaan went to Chaudhary villa; they didn't even tell Kabir, Danial and Aadil. They were entering the villa sneakily.

"Ayee Hadi dekh kar bta kahi koi kutta toh nahi haina?" Saim asked and Hadi looked down at him. He was literally hanging on a wall and trying to climb it carefully.

"Haa Haa dekh kar batao mujhe waise bhi injection se dar lagta hai '' Aaban said and pushed Hadi more to the wall from his bum.

"Haa hai naa ek nahi doo kutte par voh andar nahi hai bhar hai mere thik samne….ab chup and let me focus" Hadi replied and saw that Armaan climbed on the wall without any support and jump on other side.

"Aree wahh bhai pehle circus mein kaam karta Tha kya" Hadi jumped on the other side and asked Armaan.

Then Saim came on the other side when it was time for Aaban. He was slipping from the wall very easily.

"Aree yar Aaban ajj hi gayab karna hai uss Sohail ko agle janam mein nahi jaldi kar yar"

"Don't say anything to him, he is trying his worst." Armaan said and turn on his torch while Saim and Hadi laughed but only glared from him and they shut their mouths.

"Yar ek Kam Karo tum log jao mein yahi rahunga Agar koi aayega na toh mein tum logo bata dunga" Aaban said from the other side. They shrugged and went away.

After that they came inside the villa with the backdoor of the kitchen which is connected with the backyard balcony. There were a few guards here and there but almost all the guards were enjoying slumbering.

Soon they reached the villa and because of darkness they got the chance to find Sohail's room. But as they found someone coming downstairs they hid behind the couch.

"Bhai, uss kamine kaa room konsa hai?" Saim asked in a shushing tone.

"Mujhe kya pta mein koi uski biwi thodi hu" Armaan said and rolled his eyes and then they saw a servant going back to somewhere they waited for 5 minutes and when they heard no sound they took it as a green signal.

They quickly went to the rooms which were on the ground floor.

"Bhai yeh toh saare lock hai…." Hadi said and Aaban showed him a bunch of keys.

"I think our work will be done with these keys" Armaan said and Saim patted his back.

"Aree wahh lekin yeh ayi kha se?"

"That servant fell on it by mistake now, let's check."

Soon they checked the ground floor rooms quickly but slowly and they found the empty rooms except one in which Hassan was sleeping.

Then they went upstairs and the first room they opened was Shahmir's room, the elder son of Hassan. They found him sleeping soundly slowly without seeing anything more as they know how dangerous he is but not more than their Kabir bhai. If they get caught by him he directly takes them to Kabir who will not spare them.