Chapter 5

Mehram and Kabir's outfit☝️

"So, everyone is ready??" Kadir asked the ladies who were rushing here and there.

"Yes, everyone is ready except your son, he didn't arrive till now" Mehjabin complained.

"What Kabir didn't arrive till now but the meeting should've been over. Aadil did you know Where's Kabir??" Kadir asked Aadil who was engrossed in his phone.

"Jii bade abbu suddenly the foreign clients have come and that's why Kabir has to look over them but don't worry he'll directly come to the venue i already send his stuff to his office" Aadil replied.

"Okay then we should leave now...But where are the children?" Zafar asked and then they heard a loud noise of bickering and then they saw the khan troublemaker together.

"So, everyone is ready so let's go" Aftab said and looked at their children who were busy teasing each other.

"Baba mein kesi lag rahi hu??"...Amal asked Aftab who smiled and caressed his daughter's hair.
(Dad how I am looking??)

"You're looking beautiful ek dum chand ka tukda..meri chanda"...Amal squealed but her brothers were up to something else.
(You're looking like a moon my babygirl)

"Agar chand ko pta chalega na ki kese-kese logo ko chand kha jaa rha hai toh woh jamin par kud kar apni jaan dedega" Saim whispered but it was enough to hear for all of them.

(If the moon does come to know that how people are being called the moon, then the moon will jump on the ground and give its life)

And a high heel sandal landed on his back "Ahhhh kis beghairat ki shamat aayi hai jisne mujhe marne koshish ki hai??" As Saim groaned and turned to look he saw his mother with her other sandal on her hand.

(Who the hell try to hit me??)

"Ohh mumma you..." Aaban rubbed his nape nervously and shut his mouth.

"Aaban what are you wearing my son??" Mehjabin asked with an over-sweet voice while raising her eyebrows because Aaban was wearing a pathani suit but his kurta's buttons were open except few and his hair was disheveled.

"Kapde mumma (Clothes mom) Kadir sahab I think your wife's eyes are getting weak day by day...Aahh ammi" Aaban's bickering stopped when his Mehjabin held his ears and twisted it.

"I can see your clothes my son, but we're going for walima so close your kurta's button and set your hair then only you can come with us" She ordered and left him.

Aaban pouted and started tucking buttons "Baba am i adopted??" He asked.

"No, why would I ever choose you, my son ? Now let's move." Kadir said and moved with the whole family.

All the youngsters were in one car and the elders in the other they headed to the venue.

At the venue:-

"Ywwrr Mehram kitni khubsurat lag rahi ho tum, mujhe toh koi dekhega hi nahi ajj'' Jannat pouted cutely.
(Mehram dude you're looking so beautiful that no one will see me)

"Ohh my cute friend aka Bhabhi you don't need anyone to see your beauty because my bhai is enough for you " Mehram pulled her cheeks and took a bite of pasta.

"Well you're right Mehram appi waise bhi jinke paas Rehan bhaijaan jaise shohar ho unhe kisi aur ki bhla kya jarurat" Minal smiled.
(Well you're right Mehram appi  Anyway, those who have husband like Rehan Bhaijaan, why do they need anyone else?)

"Acha thik hai agar tum dono ne apne bhaijaan ki tarif ho gayi ho toh chalo phir mujhe na golgappe khane hai toh tum dono chalo mere sath" Jannat got up from her seat.