Chapter 28

At Khan mansion everyone returned home. They sat in the hall and Samiara came with the glasses of water for them. She gave everyone and lastly she gave to Hadi.

"Thanks, bhabhi I needed this….waise khane mein kya bnaya hai? Subah se kuch nahi khaya hai" He said and a loud voice fell in his ears.

"Aloo ka Paratha…." Beena said and came from the kitchen.

"Aree wahh ammi my favorite Aloo ka Paratha…"

"Bnana baaki hai…mtlb Ghar mein Aloo nahi hai jaa jaldi jaakar bhar se le aa" Beena said and gave him 50 rupees note.

"Ammi yar mein nahi jaa raha hu–"

"Thik hai phir mein tere hone wale sasural walo ko gate se wapis bhej dungi waise aa toh voh teri aur Minal ki engagement date fix karne ke liye par ab kya fayda" Beena completed and went back to kitchen.

"Yar abbu…" Hadi whined and looked at Aftab who raised his eyebrows.

"Toh tum kya chahte ho ki ab Aloo lene mein jau…" He asked without any expressions and Hadi nodded shamelessly.

A slipper came from somewhere and hit on his back.

"Ahhh ammi yar…."

"Kya ammi yar ab tu apne abbu ko order dega?" Beena asked and put both her hands on her hips.

"Then send Saim…." Hadi said while rubbing his where he got a hit.

"No, Saim can't do bargaining and you know that he is useless" She replied and Saim nodded.

"Hadi, a free advice for you, my boy, be useless so nobody can use you!" Saim winked and laid on the couch like a king and Hadi had to go to the market.

"Keep going Hadi and don't come back." Aaban said and waved his hand towards his back then Aaban and Saim laughed together.

"Bhabhi, Mehram kha hai?" Kabir asked and picked his coat from the couch and got up.

"She is studying in the room bhai" Samaira said, Kabir nodded and turned to the left.

"Aaban, tumhari pdhai ka kya haal hai aur Kal tumhe Mr. Bilal ki presentation file submit Karni hai"

"Abbu padhai ka haal toh behaal hai. And I am busy tomorrow so contact me day after yesterday for your file" Aaban said and spread himself on the other couch.

"Aisa kya kaam hai tumhe joh tum Kal itne important project ko importance nahi de paa rahe ho"

"Aree bade abbu apko nahi pata ye hamare desh ka aane wala president hai Kal isse election ladne jana hai, haina Aaban?" Zara said and sat beside Zafar while Amal sat in between Kadir and Aftab and put her head on Aftab's shoulder.

"Tu na chup rahe warna aisi jagah tikhane lagaunga na aa bhi nahi paaegi…pata nahi uss Shahmir ne kya dekha tujhme" As soon as these words came out from Aaban's mouth everyone looked at him with shocked and facepalmed themselves.

"Yeh Shahmir kon hai??" Mehjabin asked
came into the hall with Beena, Saniya and Sophia with the tray of snacks and tea.

"Iska muh yeah volcano kabhi bhi phat jata hai" Kadir said and narrated about how Hassan had asked for Zara for his son.

"Hmm if the boy is good then what's the problem?" Saniya asked and passed the cup of tea to everyone.

"We're not thinking about that right now so don't bring that topic now aur waise bhi humne apni ek beti ki shaadi bhi isiliye karayi kyuki usse humse bhi jyada koi khush rakhne wala parivaar aur toyhaar mnane wala mil gya Tha yar….." Zafar said and patted his own back while everyone looked at him with annoying expressions.