Chapter 14

"Hadi c'mon bete wake up…" Beena cut off in between when she saw that Hadi is not in his room.

Then she remembered the last night incident and run outside in the lounge where everyone was sipping and enjoying their tea. Beena came running there and yelled.

"Suniye, Hadi kal raat se ghar nahi aya hai, kahin woh Sach mein ghar chod kar toh nahi chala gaya…" Beena was looking so scared even sweating drops were visible on her head.

"Beena, what happened…First sit here and calm down" Aftab made her sit on a couch.

"Beena tum chinta mat Karo Hadi kal raat ko Safa Baji ke ghar hi so gya tha waise bhi humara beta Hume chod kar kha jayega…So, don't worry" Aftab caressed her back and Beena was on verge of crying.

"No, Aftab I want to see him, please call him and tell him to come here" Everyone shook their heads and Kadir gestured to Aaban to call him and he nodded and dial Hadi's number.

On the other side Hadi and Armaan were sleeping while hugging each other like a cute lovey dovey couple.

As Hadi's phone rang Arman's eyes opened and he groaned but as he saw Hadi's face so close to his he yelled and pushed him while Hadi fell on floor very hard and shouted.

"Kya yar subah subah kis ki maut aayi hai…" Hadi groaned and rubbed his eyes and Arman made faces.

"Kamine dur reh kar agar mujhe pata hota ki tere irade itne glt hai toh mein kabhi tujhe apne room mein Sone hi nahi deta" Arman looked at him while making different faces.

"Yaar tum dono bhai bhen paas se bilkul ek jaise dikhte ho toh confuse ho gaya tha" Hadi grinned cheekily and Arman rolled his eyes.

"Haa but tu aur Amal ek jaise nahi lagte mujhe toh lagta hai tujhe adopt kiya hai, kisi kachre mein hi mila hoga tu mamijaan ko" Arman smirked internally and lay down while covering himself with the quilt.

Hadi looked at him with a sad face as he was already missing his home but shrugged it off and was about to sleep again when his phone rang and he saw Aaban was calling him.

"Assalamualaikum bhai…toh Khan mansion mein kal mere Bina raat toh achi gujar hogi sabki…" Hadi said and laid again on the bed.

"Hadi aisa nahi hota bhai ghar aja choti ammi ki tabiyat kharab hogyi thi subah tujhe mere room mein na dekh kar" Aaban said seriously and Hadi jumped from his bed and shout.

"Kya ammi ki tabiyat kharab hogyi toh tune mujhe btaya kyun nahi mein abhi aata hu…" He wears his shoes and Aaban also wakes up from his light sleep.

"Kya hua mamijaan ko Mein chalu kya??" Arman asked and placed a hand on Hadi's shoulder.

"No, thanks bro I have to go now and I have an important meeting too but before that my ammi is important to me so I should go and see her" Arman nodded as Hadi got up and they both shared a friendly hug with each other and Hadi left.

Arman sighed and think to get up as he also have to go to the office. He got up and moved to the washroom.

Hadi reached the Khan mansion and saw Beena was laughing with Saniya and everyone sitting in the living room. He walked to her and sat on the floor on his knees.

"Ammi aap thik haina??" Hadi asked while holding Beena's hand.

Everyone looked at him and Beena removed her hands from his hold.

"So, what do you think if you don't have care for me then my husband and family will also not care for health, then you're wrong Hadi Khan" Hadi made a pouty face and about to got up when Beena held his hand and pulled him.