Chapter 20

Then Mehram went back to Kabir leaving Jannat and Isra with Ramzan and Rehan on the stage. When she was going to him she suddenly felt that someone was holding her hand when she turned around and saw an unknown man.

"Mehram, how dare you marry someone else?" That man said with gritting his teeth.

"What? Who are you?--"

Before she could finish her sentence a tight punch fell on that man's face. When Mehram looked up she saw Kabir who was looking at that man who fell down. His eyes were red and the anger was clearly visible on his face.

Ramzan was the first person who came to him because he saw everything he was about to do the same but before he could reach him Kabir already punched him. Every family member came to them so late that's why there were very few outsiders.

"I am not interested in knowing who you are? But stay away from my wife" Kabir warned and held Mehram's hand and take her outside.

He drove to the home and the youngsters went behind them while elders stayed there to handle the situation here.

They looked at the person who stood on his feet when everyone's eyes fell upon him. They were all shocked.

He was Ramzan's best friend Arham whose eyes were red too. It looked like the blood oozed out from his eyes.

"How dare you Arham–" Before Ramzan could complete he got up and left from there.

Ramzan was about to go behind him to hit him but Zahn and Rehan stopped him. Then Kadir, Zafar and Aftab went towards them.

"Hum chalte hai Jo kuch bhi ajj hua woh nahi hona chahiye tha, par aap log chinta mat kijiye Mehram ab humari beti hai usse hum ek kharoch bhi nahi hone denge" Kadir said and Zahn nodded. Kadir came forward and hugged him.

(We should leave now, whatever happened should not have happened but you guys don't worry Mehram is our daughter now we won't let even a scratch come to her)

Then they bid goodbye and went from there and everyone went to their respective rooms.

On the other side Kabir took Mehram with him in their room. While youngsters also came behind them but they stopped in the living room.

"Yah Allah ajj bhabhi ko Bhaijaan ke gusse se bacha lena" Zara said while looking up.

(Ohh god please save sister-in-law from brother's anger)

"Aree chinta mat Karo Zara, bhabhi bhai ka gussa shant karna jaanti hai ajj subah bhi unhone hi mujhe Bachaya tha, so chill" Saim said and went to his room.

(Aree, don't worry, sister-in-law knows how to calm brother's anger. He had saved me this morning too, so chill.)

Meanwhile in the Mehram looking at Kabir who was pacing here and there then she shook her head and said with a lot of courage.

"Is there any parade going on? But Kabir you shouldn't have hit him"  Mehram said innocently but Kabir's one look shut her up.

"Hmm toh tumhare according mujhe usse gale laga Lena chahiye tha" Kabir said in anger and Mehram who was totally unaware of his short temper. She got up and went near him and held his one arm.

(Hmm so according to you I should have hugged him right??)

"No, I am not saying that you should have hug him—"

"Just shut up, from now on you will not meet that man again" He warned her and tried to control his anger.

Mehram didn't like his warning and she didn't like his way of talking to her. Kabir was trying to not burst his anger on her.