Chapter 11

Here is your double update....
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy the reading....

Kabir entered in the garden and shocked to see the darkness and soon a light caught her attention which was on Mehram she was now aware of Khans surprise.

Kabir was awestruck to see her in a beautiful white and light blue dress which was doing nothing but making her attractive and her face was shining under the lights.

Before Kabir could react all the lights turned on and now Mehram was not here to see everyone was cheering and singing the birthday song for him but he was still in shock and the illusion was revolving in front of his eyes

He saw the whole Siddiqui family and smiled they also wish him birthday.

"Happy birthday Kabir..." Ramazan wished him and they both shared a brotherly hug.

"Thank you so much Ramzan..." He hugged Rehan too and greeted Zahn and Jannat who was smiling looking at his shocking and confused face.

"Aap sab yha aur koi nahi aya..." Kabir asked nervously while rubbing her nape.

"Nhi kyun koi aur ana tha, kya??" Zahn asked in stern voice and making Kabir look at him.

"No, I mean beejaan she didn't come that's why I asked" Kabir changed the topic and look at his family who was trying hard to hide Mehram behind them even Kabir was also looking at them dumbfounded.

Kadir came forward and put a hand on Kabir's shoulder.

"They came to decide the date for Ramzan and Isra's Nikkah so we thought why not to stop them for your birthday celebration after all now they are our family, right??" Kadir asked while emphasizing the word family.

Kabir's heart aches to hear about only Ramazan and Isra but still he nodded and smiled forcefully. Danial was feeling pity for him as he was well aware of his love and this drama is getting out of control.

"Kabir beta tum Jakar change karke aao phir sab mil Kar cake katte hai" Mehjabin said in an extra sweet voice but Kabir ignored it and went inside to change as he was about to enter the room he saw her.

Kabir shook his head and was about to enter but still she was still there. Kabir takes slow and steady steps towards her and as he was about to touch her when everyone made her startled by their voice.

He turned and saw his whole family and again saw Mehram who was smiling at his frowned expression.

"How was the surprise?? KABIR BHAI...We thought to do something unique and see your beautiful and unique surprise" Saim said with excitement but Kabir was not able to move his gaze from Mehram.

She feels weak under his intense gazes but he came out of the trance when he heard an awkward sound.

"Ufff...."