Chapter 17

Sanskar was sleeping in bed cozily. He tried to be there with Swara for the night but Ayush stood in front of door. Sujata pulled Sanskar back and almost pushed him towards the exit. They were right to be honest. He himself was having fever. He needed sleep too. And then, when he touched the bed and lie down over it, he didn't even know when he dozed off.

Swara's eyes were closed too. She too was in deep slumber and finally happy that Sanskar agreed to go. Little did she know how much struggle they had to put to push him away.

It was peace after chaos. The calmness of the moment was much sought after.

Sanskar woke up little lazily the next morning. It was 10 a.m. He looked at the door amazed. How come Ashna got so silent!

He smiled remembering her words she said when Swara was missing my Bunny is brave. She is nice. That's why those people have taken her away na! But tell them that Ashna need her!

After freshening up, he came downstairs. Annapoorna was on her way to go to her boutique along with Pari.

"Mom! Why this house feels so calm!" It was Laksh who asked.

"Calmness after storm!" Pari giggled.

"Ashna is not at home!" Annapoorna informed.

"Where is she? And ahe did not come to me to wake me up?" Sanskar asked

"Ragini stopped her. She said you were tired." Laksh said and smirked a little.

"Tell him properly Laksh! Tell him what happened?" Pari looked at him with an annoyed look.

Laksh scratched his head, "actually! Me and Adarsh bhaiya had a little plan. We gave Ashna water balloons to throw at you from the window."

Sanskar looked at them in disbelief, "Am I your bhai or enemy?"

"Laksh Maheshwari! You yourself are a doctor! You know Sanskar bhaiya was already not in a good condition. And then this incident bothered him so much! Finally he tried to sleep and you....." Ragini came from behind ready to go to hospital, "You should have a diploma in being an evil doctor!"

Sanskar looked at Laksh and smirked, "Hehehe! Laksh! How sweet of you!"

Saying so, he was about to sit on his usual seat on dining table when Pari stopped him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Check it! I saw Adarsh doing some hanky panky there!" She replied.

Sanskar looked at the seat. A water balloon was placed below it's cover.

"This Adarsh!" Annapoorna sighed and looked at Pari, "Beta! It's difficult na! Handling two babies at the same time!"

Sanskar chuckled and removed the water balloon from the cover of seat.

"Where is Ashna?" He asked.

"Sujata had taken her to hospital to meet Swara!" Pari replied.

"Hope so Ashna don't create havoc there! Ma should have waited till Swara's discharge!" Sanskar said while having his coffee.

"It's not Ashna who demanded. It was Swara who was getting restless to see her!"

"Really?" Sanskar jumped.

Sanskar was on the way to hospital. He wanted to meet Swara before going to his work.

He entered Swara's ward just to find Ashna asleep beside her on her bed. Swara had placed her one arm around her not to let her fall.

Sujata was telling her something about Sanskar's childhood and she was listening patiently with a huge smile over her face.

"Good morning!" Sanskar entered and greeted her. Swara blinked her eyes.