i hate this

billie

"yo andrew!" i yelled for him to hear me without me repeating his name a million times.

"yeah?" he yelled back.

"come here bro." i laughed at his lack of common sense. "i wanna talk to you."

"i've been warned about this eilish." he flopped onto the empty couch.

"she probably made me sound delusional like i was going to kill you." i rolled my eyes. "i just wanted to say i know you're a good man and shit, but that's my best fucking friend you're with. you better treat her right and not fuck her over because if you did i swear to fucking god andrew. i won't fire you because you're too damn good and i love you but you may want to quit because of the amount of shit i'm going to put you throughout. take care of her, she's been through a lot."

"she's in good hands bil. i wouldn't have done anything with her if i wasn't serious about her. i know how much ivy means to you, and i would never hurt her intentionally."

"no. you don't hurt her intentionally or unintentionally"

"chill eilish. you know me, i'm gonna take care of your best friend. don't worry."

"i know you will."
-

"hi finch!" my face instantly lit up when blue handed me her phone. "hi clauds! missed you."

"yeah me too dumbass, i bet you miss making music while on tour." he smirked.

"actually i think you forgot that i have your competition here with me. we make music together, she produces and i sing." i said.

"cheater!" he gasped. "you would think my own sister won't betray me like that but this world... it's fucked up."

"go touch some grass! you abandoned me." i rolled my eyes at him.

"what did you expect from her?" blue entered the conversation. "to wait around for you to show up? no. i came to the rescue."

"that sounded so damn aggressive, damn." he widened his eyes and put a little too much effort into that "damn"

"she's right though." i looked around the room, pretending to avoid eye contact. "but for real, it's not the same without you. it's weird not having my big brofer wif me on tour."

"it's weird not having you around me all the time. it's like.. your whole energy is gone, if that makes sense." he laughed at his lack of descriptive words.

"ew stop being cheesy and give the phone to claudia, i wanna talk to her now please thank you." i ordered him. "tell me everything."

"everything?" claudia frowned her brows.

"everything that happened in your cute little life since the last time you gave me an update. i wanna hear everything." i rephrased.

"ok so.." claudia started.

"no wait-!" i quickly stopped her and looked over at blue, "this is an only sisters chat blue, i'm sorry. imma steal your phone for about an hour, you go outside and find something to do in the mean time."

"let's get married right here right now, then i'll be claudia's sister. wait. is that how it works? if i marry you then i'll be claud's sister or what?" she frowned.

"go outside!" i pointed to the door while laughing.

"you're mean!" she huffed, got off the couch and left.

"that was mean." claudia agreed.

"oh well. she'll get over it, now tell me all the tea and the boring details of your life." i brushed it off.