vancouver

billie

"this has to be the best show. it's the last one on this leg of tour and i will not get off this stage till i feel like it." i said during sound check.

"just don't have crazy high standards cause if you do the show will never meet them." blue told me from her station.

"we should do a duet." i randomly suggested.

"who me and you?" she frowned her brows.

"no me and my poop that i forgot to flush."

"billie that foul." she cringed.

"yes me and you!"

"nope i'm not doing it, it's too much pressure and i am not prepared for it at all. i'm sorry." she shook her head.

"come on! please? you know i'm gonna get you to do it either way so might as well say yes now. it'll be fun and it's the last show! let's do something different!" i continued.

"aren't you scared that people will start digging into why i'm the one singing a duet with you?" she asked.

"i don't care, more than half my fans know there's something between you and me. it's out already."

"jesus christ, fine." she agreed. "what song are we doing?"

"what songs do you know?"

"all your songs, considering i work for you." she replied.

"you don't have to know all my songs on all instruments."

"according to my contract i am supposed to know all
your songs plus i'm a control freak when it comes to my music." she said in a matter of factly.

"well that's stupid." i said, referring to the contract.

"if you think about it, it really isn't stupid."

"nothing on my contract was stupid, everything in there was pretty rational to me." andrew added.

"well i'm glad to hear that you aren't being ripped off, i would like to add that i have no idea what is in those contracts at all. that's all matty." i snickered.
-

ivy 🫶

hey bitch
i just woke up
omw to the venue

surprised you slept this long
your insomniac ass doesn't get any sleep

yeah well
andrew and i fucked all night long

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
i DID NOT  need to know that

you're such a child 🙄

wait sorry i was jus messing w you
you're the first one who did it bitch!!!

yeah and we all thought
it was gonna be you 🤡

ikkkk
but soon ✨

blue is an angel
i am so glad that you found her
and she's there for you and she's good to u