38. Mothers day/6 months pregnant

Cuteness >>
~
MAY
I woke up to the sound of crying and I quickly shot up. I looked over to the other side of the bed and saw that Conner wasn't there. I caught sight of the clock on the nightstand,it read 2:00 am,I groaned but got out of bed and ran out of the room.

I found Conner with all the kids in the biggest bathroom in the house besides the master bathroom. That's where all the kids brushed their teeth and bathed but the sight I saw tonight made my heart sink and flip from the smell.

All the kids were throwing up in some location of the bathroom. Violet was throwing up into the toilet,Taylor was throwing up into a little trash can, Sky was laying by the bathtub with a little blanket wrapped around her and Bradley had a little trash can by him as well. Conner was sitting on the floor leaning up against the cabinet below the sink.

I felt bad that I didn't hear them earlier because Conner looked exhausted his head was back resting against the cabinet his eyes closed while he was rubbing his hand up and down Sky's back since she was crying.

Conners head shot up when I stepped on a certain part of the floor and it squeaked. He stopped rubbing Sky's back and stood up. He walked over to me.

"Hey what are you doing up?" He said in a hushed voice.

"I heard crying. How long have they been up?" I also said in a hushed voice.

"Since midnight. Bradley had came in complaining about a stomach ache so I took him out of the room so he wouldn't wake you and then one by one they started go come into the bathroom and started throwing up." he explained and I felt bad because I didn't hear them until now.

"I'm sorry Conner you could have waken me up" I apologized he just shook his head.

"Mommy" Sky cried from next to the bathtub so I went to pick her up but Conner stopped me.

"No you're pregnant I don't want you to get sick" he told me and I gave him a look.

"When I was pregnant with the triplets Violet got sick with the flu like really bad and I took care of her and the triplets were fine" I said then bent down and picked up Sky.

She cuddled into my neck and closed her eyes.

It was hard picking her up now because my belly was getting in the way so I couldn't hold her for long. I did hold her until she fell asleep which took about five minutes then I passed her to Conner and he went and put her in her bed.

1 down 3 to go!

I noticed Bradley was asleep on the floor so I told Conner to go put him in bed which he did.

"Mommy I don't feel good" Taylor said to me and I felt terrible because my kids were weird. Almost all the time when one got sick they all got sick.

"Taybug I'm sorry, do you wanna go and lay in your bed?" I asked softly since she was having trouble keeping her eyes open.

She nodded to me so I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom where I tucked her in and put the trash can by her bed.

I was about to go back to the bathroom when I saw Conner walk out with Violet in his arms. Her eyes were still open but she was having trouble keeping her eyes open like Taylor was.

"Good night by baby" I whispered then kissed her forehead.

Conner then walked away so I decided to go back to bed because I was exhausted.
~
The next morning I woke up to little kids bouncing on the bed.

"Babies please stop bouncing or mommy is going to get sick" I said with my eyes still closed. All the bouncing immediately stopped.

I opened one of my eyes slightly to see all four Kids at the end of the bed with homemade cards in their hands and Conner standing behind them with a tray of food in his hands.