10. Happy birthday

Tattoo to the side>>>
But who's????;)

~
I woke up the next morning and groaned, I had to go to work today. I had to see Conner.

I went to move but my arm was underneath something heavy so I grabbed my comforter and ripped it off only to find Violet curled up holding on to my arm but when I tore the covers off her eyes shot open and she looked shocked.

"Baby why are you in here?" I asked.

"I wanted to sleep with you because today's your birthday" she exclaimed

"Happy birthday mommy" she said jumping into my arms and hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Mommy!" I heard right before I was tackled into my bed by three more bodies.

Apparently sometime in the time I was hugging Violet the triplets had come into my room.

"Hi my babies" I said hugging each one of them.

"Happy birthday mommy" they all screamed and I thought my ear drum would break.

"There they are" I heard an unmistakeable voice.

I looked at my bedroom door entrance where May stood and I smiled and waved her in.

"Happy birthday Lena" and I thanked her.

"Okay guys time to get dressed" May called to them and they all jumped out of my bed and left.

I rushed to get dressed because I still had to make breakfast. After I was dressed I went down and started breakfast.

"Elena!" I heard my name being screamed from upstairs. I rushed to put all the food on plates and then ran upstairs.

I found May sitting Indian style in the middle of three toddlers crying and wearing diapers. My day is off to a great start! I said to myself sarcastically.

"What happened?" My voice full of concern.

"I don't even know" May said looking like she was going to rip her hair out.

"Babies whats the matter" I said as I crouched down.

They didn't respond but just cried harder. I have never seen them act like this,like ever.

Violet came into the room wearing a beautiful sun dress.

"I'm ready for..." she trailed off when she saw her siblings crying.

"What's the matter?" She asked sounding worried. They all ran to her and hugged her almost knocking her over.

They seemed to calm down a little after that. Me and May decided we would leave them be for awhile.

"Okay I'm running really late so I have to go. If something happens don't hesitate to call,okay?" And she nodded and hugged me.

I went back upstairs real quick to say bye to the kids.

"Bye babies" I told them but they were distracted by Violet saying something.

So I just snuck out quietly and then rushed out the door,hopped into my SUV and sped off to work.

I arrived at the building almost a half hour late but that was more time away from Conner, so I guess it was okay.

I walked into the office and headed to my desk.

"Mr.bossman is going to be mad" one of my coworkers said.

She was a slut who thought Conner would fall madly in love with her and they would live happily ever after. She wanted my job forever to make that dream happen.

"Yeah I know" I told her without looking up. She scoffed probably at how I wasn't giving her the attention she wanted and walked away.

"Elena,office now" My head shot up to see Conner standing in his office doorway.

I walked to his office at a slow pace not wanting to go in there.

When I finally arrived Conner was leaning against his desk arms crossed with a look I couldn't place on his face.

"Close the door please" I gulped but closed it anyhow.

"What did you need from me?" I asked hoping I could just leave.

"I wanted to apologize I got caught up and I didn't realize what I was doing" I looked at him seeing how sincere he was being.

"I'll forgive you if you tell me who Savannah is" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He thought about it for a minute before saying.

"Okay but you have to tell me about that tattoo on your side" and I immediately froze.

I've never told anyone about that tattoo not even May she knew about the tattoo but not the truth. The real meaning.

"What tattoo?" I asked playing dumb.

"The one on your ribs" he said giving me a pointed look.

I took a deep breathe.

"Fine but not here"

"Then where?"

"My house, the kids are going with May today to a kids museum and won't be back till late since she has to wait till Violets out of school" I explained.

He nodded.

As I walked out of his office I thought to myself.

What the hell did I just get myself into?

~~
A filler chapter into a revealing chapter and thank you to all my readers!