46. Epilogue

Even though I already have a thank you posted I just wanna say again THANK YOU! I love all of you guys and I'm sad to see this book go!!:(
Also I'm sorry if the chapter is choppy but I'm trying to tell what has happened over the years.
Since I never did Violets birthday here it is!
~
4 years later

I was stressing a lot!

Hosting a party with about 20 ten year olds,three 8 year olds,one four year old and one two year old and Conner no where to be seen was hard. It didn't help that I was seven months pregnant.

"Mommy uppy" I looked down to see Liam standing there looking up at me.

Liam was Conner and I's unique boy. He was diagnosed with Down syndrome. At first none of the kids understood what was going on with Liam but after we sat them down and tried our best to explain they finally understood kind of.

"Sorry baby I can't lift you up" I said while running my hand through his black hair.

All the sudden the door burst open and in walked Conner carrying a lot of gifts.

I walked up to him and crossed my arms while glaring.

"Where have you been?" I asked while tapping my foot.

"We're not married anymore you can't ask me that"he said with a smile.

About a year after Liam was born I caught Conner kissing one of the office sluts in his office.

We got divorced and I moved out and into house that he paid for since he wanted me close and the only houses that were close were mansions. Conner and I shared custody of the kids which was weird since I was used to having the kids around all the time. We both knew we still loved each other but he had cheated on me twice and I couldn't handle that.

"You left me with like thirty kids so I need you here" I said with a and he walked up to me and put his hands on my swollen belly.

"Don't stress I'll handle them" he told me while rubbing soothing circles on my tummy.

Seven months ago Conner had called me late at night and told me Bradley had forgotten his bubba at my house so I drove over and gave it to Bradley and then stayed until he fell asleep after that Conner and I had a few to many drinks and one thing led to another and now I'm pregnant with another baby boy.

"Thank you" I told him and then there was a knock on the door so I went to answer it.

When I opened the door there stood Theo holding a big box.

"Theo hey" I said and he smiled then walked in.

Six months after Conner and I got married Will was caught in an ambush and was shot and killed while he was deployed. We all took it really hard. Wills body was flown to America where he was buried next to our mother. Theo hadn't dated anyone else after that and he had moved in with me which had turned into him living by himself since after I found out I was pregnant Conner insisted on me moving back in with him and the kids so I did we just slept in different rooms.

"Hey Elena" he cheerfully said. Theo had gotten really close to my family since Will and I loved him like a brother.

"How's this little one?" He asked while putting his hands on my tummy.

"He's doing well" I answered while leading him outside where the party was happening.

"Uncle Theo" Violet yelled while running up to him. The kids had all started calling him uncle Theo and I thought it was adorable.

"Hey Violet happy birthday" he said while leaning down to give her a hug which was hard with the box in his hand.

"Here I'll take that" I said while grabbing it and walking it over to the present table.