6. Lets go out

May above>>>
A huge thank you to @OfMiceAndMen_ziebell for being my first comment and vote!!
This chapter is a filler because something big is going to happen next chapter
~
"I'm telling you May he wasn't even mad he just took over the fathering role" I told May when me and Sky got home.

"I don't know I just feel like a guy like that would not just automatically take a woman's child as his own,without wanting something" she told me. I just sighed.

"Maybe you're right but for right now Skys happy" I told her and she agreed.

Before she could reply three troublemakers ran down the stairs and into my arms almost knocking me over.

"Hi guys" they all gave me kisses on the cheek and forehead.

"I love you all, but how many times have I told you not to run down the stairs?" I sternly said. Violet and Taylor looked guilty but not Bradley.

"Aunt May let's us run down the stairs" he told me with an evil grin. He always loves to get someone in trouble when he can.

"You little.." May started but I cut her off.

"He's three" I told her while shaking my head.

"You saw Elena, you saw that he knows what he's doing" she sulked.

"Yeah I know he's a boy in a house full of girls he's got to entertain himself somehow" I told her while ruffling Bradley's hair.

"Okay you guys get upstairs so we can pack your bags to go to papas house" they all ran upstairs quickly and I quickly shouted up no running but they all laughed.

"May go help them I have to get dinner ready so my dad won't have to feed them" I told her and she nodded before heading upstairs.

I walked into the living room where I had put sky since she passed out on the couch. She didn't have a nap since she was to busy with Conner.

After checking on her I went to the kitchen and got out the ingredients to make tuna casserole.

When the casserole was done Sky walked in dragging her blankie and rubbing her eyes. She walked up to me putting her arms above her head and mumbling momma. I quickly picked her and cradled her to my chest. She just started playing with my hair and mouth.

I walked to the bottom and yelled up that dinner was ready Violet came down holding Taylor's hand and then May came down carrying Bradley who was fussing.

When I saw him about to cry I took him from May not wanting him to throw a tantrum.

"Mommy I'm hungry" he said while rubbing his tummy and giving me puppy dog eyes and an adorable pout.

"I know buddy dinners done. How does tuna casserole sound?" I told him with excitement in my eyes while his eyes lit up.

I quickly put the triplets in there high chairs while May started dishing up food. After they were all seated I went and put milk in their sippy cups and a little bit of sprite in a princess cup for Violet.

We all ate in peaceful silence until Bradley started throwing food and then Taylor started crying because she didn't have her elsa cup. I guess I was officially done eating.

After I cleaned up and ran up and grabbed all four bags then went back downstairs. May was putting on all their jackets while I was putting on their shoes. We worked as a team to get the kids out the door because if we didn't work fast they would started melting down then we would never leave.

Once we finally got to the car we got in my SUV the triplets In their car seats In the first row of seats and Violet in the back row of seats and May in the passenger seat.

"You know I really don't know how you do this all on your own" May said to me.

"Why?"

"Their a lot of work and you're one person. You're really brave only 25 with four children under the age of nine I could never do what you do" she said sympathetically and I felt tears prick my eyes but I kept it together.

"Thank you even though you do a lot of the work too" in which she snorted and said no she didn't.

Finally we pulled into my dad's drive way.

I got out and unbuckled Taylor and Bradley while Violet followed. May had unbuckled Sky from the other side.

Bradley quickly grabbed on to my hand while I grabbed their bags then we started walking up the sidewalk. When we got to the door I quickly knocked and the door flew open and I was in somebody's arms while a dog licked my hand.

"Hi daddy" I said into his chest.

"Hi baby girl" he said while kissing my head.

"Come in,come in" he said when he let me go.

We all quickly walked into his house my kids attached to my dad's three pitbulls. They were probably the cutest and nicest dogs ever otherwise I wouldn't trust my children with them.

My dad turned around smiling but that quickly fell when he saw May.

"Hello may" he said politely.

"Hello Mr.Lander" she said back with a right smile.

That was their entire conversation. My dad blames May for getting me the job I had before I was a secretary.

"Momma I want a puppy" Bradley said coming up to me with puppy dog eyes and his arms wrapped around ,Weasel ,the white and brown pitbull.

"Maybe when you're older" I told him while ruffling his hair.

"Okay dad so bedtimes 8, I already fed them they need a bath only water or milk and that's about it" I told him.

"Elena despite what you may think I did raise you and I've watched them multiple times" he laughed and so did I.

"Okay well I got to go" I told him and May was out the door so fast she almost left a body shaped print in the door like the cartoons.

"Okay mommy will see you tomorrow" I told my babies while I hugged and kissed them all.

"Bye mommy" Taylor said while kissing my cheek.
~
"Okay clothing time" May said while digging through my closet.

"I'm so happy we're doing this" I said laying back on my bed.

"I'm ready to party" she yelled.

I may be 25 with kids but I still party