7. Clubbing

Elena's and Mays clubbing dresses>>
Adult content in this chapter
~
When we arrived at club Empire there was a very long line but May dragged me to the back of the club where her friend the bartender let us in through an emergency exit.

"Let's do some shots" May screamed in my ear.

At that point I was very happy for the right dress with the cutouts because it was extremely hot in there.

When we made it to the bar the bartender who's name was,Mike, gave us four free shots. Two for each of us which we quickly downed. I can usually handle 3 shots but May can only handle two.

"Can we get two martinis please?" May slurred to Mike. He rushed to get them made when they were ready for us he handed them to us and gave May a wink. I just laughed and took a big gulp of my drink.

"Elena!" I heard my name being called then I saw a mass of blonde hair running towards me. It was Sasha.

"Hey Sasha" I smiled at her and she rushed to give me a hug.

"Who are you here with?" She asked.

"Oh sorry, this is my best friend May and May this is Conners sister Sasha" sasha quickly shook her hand.

"Who are you here with?" I asked Sasha.

"Conner and my boyfriend" and I smiled. Conners here I don't know if I should be happy or nervous but I could care less.

"Come hang out with us" Sasha said grabbing both our hands and dragging us through the club.

When we arrived at a table an attractive blonde guy sat on one side and my sexy boss sat on the other.

As soon as we got there Sasha basically through herself on top of him and proceeded to suck his face off and I quickly redirected my eyes. I looked over at May who looked disappointed, she totally wanted that guy.

"Elena" Conner greeted me his face red like he had been drinking for hours.

"Mr.Melody" I greeted feeling awkward.

"It's Conner outside the office"

"This is May my best friend"

He quickly shook her hand and said hello.

Sasha lifted her head from the guy who I assumed was her boyfriends face.

"Sit down you guys, it's not like were strangers, oh and by the way this is my boyfriend Henry" he quickly said hello.

Me and May decided to leave the couple on that side so we both squeezed into conners side of the table.

After about 20 minutes of me,may and Conner talking he turned to the making out couple.

"Hey calm it down on the swapping of spit I am still your brother" he yelled at Sasha who glared at him but stopped making out.

"We should all do shots" May said before she jumped up and ran to the bar.

"Great" I groaned.

"What?" Conner said eyeing me.

"Mays a lightweight two shots is her max and she's already had two shots and a martini so she's crushed right now" I explained and Sasha laughed.

"Are you a lightweight?" She asked with a smirk.

"Not as bad as she is" I replied right before May showed up with 12 shot.

"May no you are not drinking three" I scolded.

"Oh come on live a little, you're not being a mom right now, right now you're a 25 year old hot single women who needs some fun in her life" and I couldn't agree more.