45. Wedding part 2

Wedding reception,Taylor putting on Elena's dress and Conner and Elena's first wedding picture and their first dance song>>
~
After the ceremony was over and we had gotten our wedding party pictures done and over with we arrived back at the reception and it was time to have fun.

Conner and I waited behind a set of closed doors waiting for the dj to announce us. We were holding hands and Conner would bring our intertwined hands up to his mouth every so often and kiss the back of it.

"Ladies and gentlemen for the first time, I am proud to announce Mr. and Mrs. Conner Melody." We heard the dj announce and then the doors were pulled open and we walked out.

Everyone cheered,clapped,and whistled as we made our way down to the dance floor.

"Now here's the bride and grooms first dance" the dj announced before putting on 'hunger' by Ross Copperman.

Conner grabbed my waist and pulled me against him where I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he murmured to me as he spun us around.

"I love you too" I said lifting my head off his shoulder and staring at his face.

He leaned down and kissed me before he took my arms off of his neck and then spun me around before bringing me back to him and dipping me which cause a lot of cheers.
~
After our dance was over it was time for the father daughter dance which consisted of me and my dad and Conner,Kylie,Sky,Taylor,and Violet.

As me and my dad danced I looked over at Conner. He was holding Kylie and Violet in his arms and he had Sky and Taylor hugging his legs and I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"He's good with them" my dad commented and I nodded and smiled.

"He does know if he hurts you or any of my grand babies I will kill him,right?"my dad asked and I laughed before nodding. When the father daughter dance was over it was time for the mother son dance.

So it was Louise and Conner and me and Bradley.

I held Bradley against me as I swayed in a circle,his head was laying on my shoulder and I was rubbing his back.

As we were dancing I felt a liquid run down my collarbone and into my dress. I looked down at Bradley to see his blue eyes filled with unshed tears.

I brought one of my hands up and wiped his tears away.

"What's the matter Bradley bear?" I asked softly.

"I'm not going to be your main man anymore" he cried and I frowned at him.

"Aww baby bear you will always be my main man no matter who is in our lives" I bent my head and kissed his cheek,he giggled before snuggling closer to me.

After the final dance was over it was time for dinner. I left the kids with my dad and Louise so I didn't need to worry about them and they were fine with it. Bradley refused to stay with the rest of the kids so I just carried him with me.

Conner and I sat at the Mr.and Mrs. table and we started to eat.

We had either steak,chicken,or salmon.

"Hey can I get a quick picture of you two sitting here with the Mr.and Mrs. signs in front of you?" One of the photographers asked and I nodded while setting Bradley on the ground.

He started to scream and tried climbing in my lap again but I just set him back on the ground and let him throw his tantrum.

Conner and I moved close together and the photographer took the picture,then I let Bradley back into my lap where he buried his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around my neck.