First morning at Elite

Edith awoke again at five in the morning sharp sitting up thinking she was once again late for work, she scrambled to get out of bed only to hit her head against the cribs bars, she let out a whimper while rubbing her forehead.

Margie came rushing in, "little one." She lowered the railing "thought you had work again?"

"Yeah," Edith grumbled.

"We still have an hour until you actually need to get up, why don't you sleep more." She tried to lie her back down.

"Once I'm up I can't sleep anymore," Edith complained.

"How about you lay in your tent you can read?" Margie picked her up and Buttercup before she  could answer and set her down inside turning on the lights. She grabbed the mysterious Benedict society and the cat in the hat handing it to Edith.

Edith snuggled deep into the tent and murmured a thank you, Margie went back to sleep in the meantime.

She read until she got distracted by the lights in her tent only getting pass page four of her book.

Margie had come by to find her Edith staring at the lights again, her soft brown curls sprawled on the pillow the under lying white pieces of hair peaking out.
She had assumed right that Edith's little age would be small. Despite her big space.
Making her more excited for her to slip.

"Edith," she called out.

Edith looked at her with her doe eyes, one hand still clinging on to Buttercup. Edith looked at the printed dress Margie had on with a belt. Her kinky hair styled down.

"You can get up now sweetie."

Edith crawled out of the tent with Buttercup walking towards Margie.

She grabbed Edith's hand and help her brush her teeth, and do her hair into two Dutch braids with matching dark blue ribbons.

Margie even put a ribbon on buttercup in bow, so he could match Edith.

Margie reached down and checked Edith's pull up, it was still dry.

"Go pee little one," she pushed her towards the toilet.

Margie waited until she peed making Edith get that blush on her cheeks, that made her look like a little doll.

Edith cleaned herself up and Margie put on a fresh pull up.
"We need to head to the tailor before breakfast. Do you want to bring Buttercup in your backpack to classes today?"

Edith shook her head putting him safely in the tent. "No he is safe here."

"Alright, let's go!"

Margie grabbed her hand and brought her down to the first floor into the tailor room, racks and rows of uniforms filled the room. A stand in the middle with mirrors around.

A man with purple hair in fitted suit peeked out of the clothes, "Margie darling! Lovely to see you." He kissed each of her cheeks.

He ducked down to Edith's height, "this must be the dashing Edith, I'm Francois at your service cupcake."

"Hi, Francois, nice to meet you." She said softly.

"The pleasure is all mine, now why don't you go stand here, we need to get you all ready."

Edith nodded following Francois who measured her, "what size was the uniform she had?"

"Small, but it was too big. She did like to keep the sweater though." Margie chuckled passing him the oversized uniform.

Francois went into the jungle of clothes, "she's a small little bean even for human size."

He emerged with a pile of clothes, he handed Margie a pair of bloomers that she help put on Edith they fit more snug unlike the last pair. And put a Peter Pan shirt that actually fit her.