The wand and a new friend

~1987~

During the years between age 8-11 nothing was out of the ordinary, Molly and Arthur were always mad at him, his "siblings" made fun of him but he was with his mom most of the time. The only difference is that he can transform into a merman a lot faster now.

But now, at the end of the summer, he is going to hogwarts.

He hasn't been so nervous about it before but now when he was going there in THREE days he felt like puking. What if he didn't get any friends, what if he got bullied, what will happen to his mom, what house will he get sorted into? He had so many questions, but when he tried to ask Bill or Charlie they just said 'Do not worry' then walked away.

"Everything will be fine sweetie, no need to worry" Hydra said to calm his nerves.

"I'm sure you are going to get a friend, if not in your own house then in another" She smiled at him, with her hand on his cheek. Percy smiled back and nodded his head.

~The next day~

"Percy, wake up! We're going to Diagon alley!" Molly screamed from downstairs.

"Okay!" He screamed back.

He looked himself in the mirror, he didn't know what to do with his hair. It went down a little over his belly button when it was dry. In the end he just put it in a ponytail and put on the black shoes he had chosen to the outfit he was wearing.

He was wearing a white t-shirt that was a little big on him, a pair of black jeans that had holed on the knees, a black belt and a necklace Hydra had gotten him on his 10 birthday. He never took it off because it reminded him of her.

He held the shell in his hand and looked at it for a little bit until he heard Molly screaming at him again

"Come down before we leave without you!!"

He ran down to her and put the necklace under the shirt. When he was by the chimney he watched as his older brothers took the power and went to diagon alley.

"Okay you know what to do, go on '' Molly pointed at the chimney and looked at him. He did what he was told and a few seconds later he was in a bookshop and saw Bill and Charlie waiting for them. When Percy had walked out the chimney Bill pointed at a shop a little off the street.

"There you can buy your wand" He said as Molly came into the shop as well.

"Here is some money, now go" Molly handed him the money and he looked a little scared. He didn't want to go alone even if it was fairly close there were a lot of people and he didn't want to get lost. He looked at them.

"Can't one of you follow me there?"

"What are you five? No you can go alone" Molly said irritatingly and they all walked away from him. He sighed and walked out of the store to Olivander.

"Hello Percy" A man said when Percy walked in, they were the only ones there.

"How do you know my name?" He was confused when he walked to him.