Last day

Percy didn't want to go home to burrow, but unfortunately the school year had to end at some point. Percy was packing his stuff into the briefcase until he got to Bella, the stuffed dog that Severus got him. He picked it up and hugged it tightly and let a few more tears run down his cheeks. Yes he missed his mom and wanted to get back to the lake, but he knew that he couldn't live there. He had to go back to the burrow everyday and get mistreated by the people who were supposed to be his family. But now his roommates, Jenny and Severus, were the closest thing he ever had to siblings and a father. Now he finally knew what it was like to have a real family and he had to leave them and couldn't see them for a whole summer.

"Hey Rarry, Severus is going to read to us before bed. To celebrate a good school year!" Oro Told Percy as he walked into the room, Percy tried to dry his tears before answering.

"Yeah I'll be there soon" Oro saw the tears and walked up to him, hugged him and told Percy he would make sure to write to him everyday. Percy smiled and hugged back and promised to try and write back.

"Boys, we will start reading now so be quick and come down here so you don't miss it!" Severus yelled from downstairs and Oro and Percy panicked and ran down the stairs, Oro jumped onto the couch and Percy stopped beside Severus. Severus laughed and picked him up and put him in his lap and opened the book to read.

Everyone was quiet, just relaxing while listening to their professor, drinking tea, and cuddling. He was reading the last two chapters of the book they were reading. Percy liked that book. It was about a pair of twin sisters that could time travel and they were set out to stop a very powerful man who was set out to make sure that earth was destroyed before humans even walked on it. It sounded like a very clique story, but it was actually really good.

Unfortunately Percy fell asleep before he could hear how it ended, snuggled up in Severus' lap hugging Bella tightly. Severus closed the book and told the boy beside him to put it back on the shelf, when that was done he started speaking in a quiet voice.

"You all did a very good job this year, I hope you will have a good summer. Now up to bed and sleep, you have to wake up early to catch the train. Oro, John, Jonathan, Finn, come on I will take you guys to bed." With that everyone said goodnight, hugged and went to bed.

Severus picked Percy up bridal style and walked up the stairs after the other kids, Finn picked up Bella after Severus dropped her and continued walking. Severus noticed that Percy had gotten taller and gained a little weight, he felt that it was good since he was basically skin and bones when he got here, he is still way to light but it's getting better. When they got to their room John pulled Percy's covers back so Severus could place him on the bed. Finn placed the stuffed dog beside his head while Severus pulled the covers up to Percy's chin.

"Come on get in bed boys." He pulled the covers over Finn and John and then went to the door, told them goodnight and then went out the door. All of them fell asleep for the last time as first years.

¤I know this is short but I haven't got any ideas how to continue right now, but I promised to write a new chapter when I got my computer. So this will have to do, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. (I will give credit)¤