Prologue: Fire before the Smoke

DETECTIVE L/N!!! Don't you dare die in there!!!! Detective? DETECTIVE- beep

Connection Terminated....

"-and for one of you, the darkest pit of hell is opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting old friend..... now it is time for both of us to see the other side...........End Communication...." Said Y/n as she heard pounding and screaming, her eyes (brown, hazel, green, blue. For now) natural colored hair (blonde, black, brown, orange. Or possibly albino For now) reflect the fire that was burning like a inferno.

Her lungs collected the smoke, she began to cough slightly and stood on her knees, but she accepted her fate, her enemy's cult was now going to pay for their crimes, and now she too must make her sacrifice to keep everyone safe from them again.

She now lie down as the fire surrounded her, she was now slowly dying, she felt the fire licking their heat, but she still didn't fight her way out, she needed this, hopefully she would see her old friend dying in hell again and again, and hopefully, she would be his tormentor.

----------

Y/n opened her eyes, the room was black, or a space, maybe this was actually the other side?

Y/n lie down, and took a deep breath of relief.

If this was the other side then, she would finally take a good nap.

"Wake up L/n...." Said an unknown voice, Y/n's eyes shot opened to see a face looking at her, white outlines and a pale face that streamed tears of gold.

"Are you death?" Asked Y/n.

"Yes and no, I am your guardian of life and death, and it's time to give you a reincarnation." Said the spirit as its hands circled around each other until an orb of light appeared, giving of auras of many colors.

"A reincarnation? Why would you give me a another chance?" Asked Y/n.

"Because L/n, your death was of noble sacrifice, you worked hard all your life because of expectations, and this was my elders choice and I to give your soul another chance to live your life." Said the spirit as the orb showed your hardships and struggles, to the moments you were proud of.

"But it was my choice because you never experiences of the joy in living. Like love, relaxation, and hobbies." Said the spirit.

"Huh? I do have hobbies."

"But is it really when you stare at the wall while drinking beverages?"

"...... Touché."

"Now be warned, this life will be at a cost, no guarantee that there will be no danger."

"You know what, I'll take it, how hard could it be?"

The spirit held out the orb, it's aura grew the closer Y/n's hand was to it, she touched the orb and it flew up into the dark room, it's aura increasing higher, color surrounded the detective making the spirit disappear.

Y/n saw her hair turning into (h/c) she felt her eyes were hurting, she felt shorter, she felt more energetic, then she saw a reflection of herself, a woman with (h/c) and (e/c) looking shocked at her, it was a mirror of new self.

"Is this, who I am?" Asked Y/n as she saw fingers reaching for her she saw her hand reaching for the other, then it all became bright.

A baby's cry

Three blurry figures, all three are blue while one of them held a big item, it was bright again.

".........oh...... her eyes are already.........en."