Welcome Home Fuckers!

TW: Ass beat from old friends!

Oh god where to start, after the Festival and beating the gentle villain, and she got to see Eri smiling at the concert and eating the candied apple.

Now it was near November's end and she was enjoying standing on top of the roof enjoying the cool air.

Until she heard her timer going off, break time was over, she took one step off the building and fell down and activated her quirk using it to catch herself and enter the dorms.

"Surprise I'm here, and finally out of the crutches." Said Y/n as she entered to see the Pussycats, Kota, and Eri.

Eri immediately rushed up and hugged her with glee, Kota hugged her as well.

Y/n went over to talk to the pussycats, all while Kota and Eri were glaring at each other.

"Who do you think you are? I was here first!" Whispered Kota, Eri's smile turned into an upset glare.

"Don't get confident, you think you are special?" Whispered Eri.

Beep* beep* beep*

Perked up when they notice Y/n's phone going off, she quickly turned it off and apologized.

"I'm so sorry but I have to go, I need to prepare myself for something." Said Y/n as she picked up Kota and Eri and placed them on the couch before leaving quickly.

------------

Y/n put on her costume, she remembered where the incident to be was about to start. She looked at her phone and she opened the window and used her quirk to make wings.

------------

"Mom, He is now number one, it happened the other day." Said Natsuo

"Natsu." Said Fuyumi.

Natsuo then went on about how the world doesn't know what Endeavor did and Fuyumi tried to get him to stop but Rei was fine with it.

Rei then went on about Endeavor actually caring about her.

Rei saw Natsuo's skepticism and little of Fuyumi's, Rei looked down deep in thought before remembering something.

"Do you know about Toya's old friend?" Asked Rei, making them perk up.

Earlier.......

Y/n arrived at the scene and saw hawks pulling out everyone from the falling building. She quickly used her quirk to make a grappling hook and shoot it to a building and she pulled on the rope and she sprang up and landed, stumbling a bit to the roof.

She did the same thing again until she was in the building nearest to Endeavors brawl, when the nomu tore off its head, Y/n quickly shoot out ropes from her fingers and in a few seconds she held her grip on the nomu, quickly sucking out its stamina.

"L/n....." Said Endeavor.

"You're lucky I was nearby!" Shouted Y/n before jumping off the building and used her hands to make a rope and she quickly swing down to the ground.

Endeavor looked like he sustained multiple wounds, Y/n quickly used her finger tips to create a small stamina ball.

"Here eat this, it'll give you an energy boost and heal those wounds!" Said Y/n, throwing him the sizable ball before running off and defeating nomu after nomu.

"Looks like L/n has entered the scene! Already helping out to calm down the people!" Said a news reporter.

Y/n looked around before seeing a wall of flames surrounding her, hawks, and Endeavor, Dabi has arrived.

Y/n's eyes narrowed at Toya's shell, his 'new self'. But really just hiding his sad pathetic self.

Y/n stepped backwards a bit before running full speed at Dabi, before super jumping and covering herself in a ball of stamina.

'Gotta remove the oxygen!' Thought Y/n her mouth steaming quickly, surrounding the flames, she made an opening for Mirko.

"Thanks L/n!!" Said Mirko as she quickly slapped the back of Y/n before jumping on Dabi, who disappeared.

After Dabi disappeared, Y/n was kinda forced to give an interview with a news reporter.

"Honestly? I don't deserve the credit, Endeavor did a great amount to defeat the nomu, I just happened to be there and did a pinch." Said Y/n, she didn't want to have the interview and Endeavor did deserve most of the credit.

---------

Hawks came over to Y/n's place two days after the incident, he was nagging to her but she was thinking about Hawks job of infiltrating the League.

But what she didn't expect was for Hawks to go on patrol, with her, age 19 already starting out as a hero, and she is with the youngest hero in the world to make it to the rankings.

That is until she saw a glimmer in the distance, a shadow on top of a building with four pairs of glowing eyes, one blue, two deep brown, and one deep narrow green.

"L/n? Are you-" asked Hawks only for Y/n to quickly grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and quickly gave him a deep tongued kiss, before leaving him with a red face.

'That'll get him to not follow me for a bit..' Thought Y/n before shooting out ropes from her right arm and swing her way to the building.

Y/n stumbled a bit when landing before looking up to see no one.

Y/n looked confused before she was darkened by a shadow, she turned around and blocked an arm aiming for her neck. Her eyes widened when she saw Isla.

"So sorry." Said Isla before she kicked Y/n in the legs and stepped on her chest before leaping off to a far side.

Y/n quickly grab her help signal and pressed on the button before it was destroyed.

"Great dumbass now she alerted the heroes-!" Said Scarlett before blocking Y/n's punches before headbutting Y/n but the hero dodged and took a step back.

"What are you even doing you dumbasses-?!" Asked Y/n before feeling a light on her, a news report helicopter.

Y/n continued to fight Isla and Scarlett before feeling a shadow and felt an arm surrounding her neck and restraining her arms.

"Just knocking ya out with some paralyzing poison nothing to-!?" Said Lydia before feeling Y/n's head butted against hers before being kicked to the side, Y/n felt her mouth bleeding.

F u c k, Lydia must've already put in her poison

"Stop Villains-?!" Yelled a hero before immediately being no scoped by a Lydia clutching her side.

"Seems like these Villains are trying to capture upcoming hero: Sustainer, but she's holding up! How long will it take for heroes to arrive?!" Said a News reporter.

Y/n stumbled a bit before feeling a cold metal against her, she look down to see an anti quirk bracelet on her leg.

Shitshitshitshit-!!!?!

Y/n felt herself as intoxicated as a drunken bee, she stumbled backwards before her eyes widened, she was on the ledge and she accidentally stepped off, she fell.

It was all slow motion, so this is how she dies? All of her friends now out to get her, trying to kill her, it felt peaceful, falling to her death. Y/n looked at the blurring lights, closing her eyes before hearing a slow motioned peacock's cry.

Y/n felt two sharp claws digging into her arms tightly as loud wing beats crashed against all the other noises.

Y/n hung her head, a drop of blood escaping from her mouth and onto the ground as people gasp at the sight, Lydia, Isla, and Scarlett disappeared instantly.

And Hawks? He hurried after Rian but when he blinked, nothing but a dark alleyway, Hawks was furious.

All but one question remained...

Where in the World is Y/n L/n?