For War is my Greatest Failure

All heroes vanished, to the bases of the league and they were now inside of the hospital.

But where was Y/n? Let's rewind.

---------------

"Aww! Little cutie, can I have some blood?" Said Toga as Baby Y/n was flailing around in Mr. Compress's arms.

"She sure is super energetic!" Said Mr. Compress as Y/n wanted to be put down, he carefully placed her down, she cling to his leg, trying to stand up.

"Come on you can do it! Fall back and stay being a crawl baby!" Said Twice as Y/n tried to step only to lose balance and fall on her bum.

"Bbbbbbrrrrr!" Said Y/n as she quickly got back on her feet and carelessly stepped.

"Enough being a big girl." Said Dabi as he stepped in and picked Y/n up who flailed.

"Aw! No fair we were seeing her try and be a toddler!" Whined Toga.

"She needs to go to sleep." Said Dabi as Y/n looked like she was about to cry from exhaustion.

Y/n was placed in a tiny crib with a plushy of a bunny since that's what she picked out at the baby isle.

She was fed a bottle of formula and she was fast asleep, Twice got the privilege of putting a pink blanket on her.

She recently got her chestnut hair grown and she was turning into a toddler.

"She's growing up so fast! I don't want her to grow so quick!" Said Twice as he dramatically blew into a handkerchief.

"Oh hush Twice, She will grow up, otherwise we have a massive dent in our money bank." Said Compress.

"WWWWWAAAAAAHH!!!!" Cried Y/n, making the villains rush up to see the problem.

"So loud! Oi shut up!" Said Twice.

"Nothing wrong here, what's with her crying?" Said Toga as Compress opened Y/n's mouth.

"She's teething!" Said Mr. Compress as Dabi gone to a nearby freezer.

"Huh? What's that?!" Said Twice.

"Teething is normal, normally babies have a chilled pacifier to keep them from crying or a frozen item." Said Compress as Y/n wailed harder.

Dabi arrived with a frozen waffle.

Y/n calmed down, biting down on the frozen waffle.

----------------

Axel muttered under his breath, he smiled crazily as he talked to himself about how to kill the annoyance that was the villains and heroes.

Every turn that had Y/n vulnerable and weakened, his chance is always spoiled by the heroes, u.a students, even the villains heal her up to her regular annoying self.

"Annoying parasites, the must be killed, haaaa.... BUT THEY CANT EVEN DIE WITHOUT HER HEALING THEM UP!!! A damn cycle of annoying bugs reproducing." Said Axel as he grabbed at his hair, his hair flaring up into flames.

There has to be a way to finally kill Y/n, then he will kill everyone that helped her, if she only died like the others.......

"Ha what a funny thing...... they still invade my thoughts." Said Axel as looked back and saw his surroundings singe.

But soon a thought occurred to him, no matter how fully thought out his plan is, no matter how near death his enemy is...... it's always interfered by them.