The U.A Exam

Y/n spent the last few weeks preparing, showering and doing her hair, getting ready for the day of the Exam.

Y/n woke up around 7:00 am, she quickly got up like she was late, a few minutes later, she arrived at U.A, Nezu already there.

"Come, you have a busy day ahead." Said Nezu, Y/n followed.

Izuku's Pov

Izuku spent the months training with All might and ready to take on the Exam, Y/n also helped with training, teaching him some tricks she had up her sleeves, Izuku wrote everything down.

Ever since he was little he looked up to Y/n for being so strong even though she was quirkless, and even from a young age Izuku wrote her down in every notebook, of her attacks, defenses, and unexpected moves, they seemed familiar but they were all set on legs and arms, but whenever he was in training, Y/n seemed set on teaching him to do leg attacks.

"You got this little bro, now time to deal with him." Said Y/n as she pointed to Bakugo, as soon as he looked at him, Y/n disappeared.

Author's POV (Pro Heroes are aged down to fit the story)

Y/n disappeared from Izuku and head into the building, where Present Mic was preparing for his introduction.

"Y/n! Awesome outfit you got on." Said Present mic.

"These are my work clothes and daily clothes." Said Y/n.

"Anyways I'll be up to hype up the kids and you'll do the exam explanation." Said Present Mic.

Y/n remember Mic's failure to hype up the kids, she choked back a chuckle.

A few minutes later, Present Mic's Failure was seen, everyone was quiet but now Present mic was introducing her in an overdramatize manner.

"Now you all know the one that caused a stir with her debut, a lady with no time to smile, a lady who's Japan's finest, a young woman who needs no introduction, Detective L/n!" Said Present Mic, Y/n grimaced, embarrassed by Mic's introduction, but she went on stage near present mic, her boots clicking against the floor.

"Morning everyone here, I know some of you are interested in why I am here but let's get to the point, you will experience a 10 minute long mock cityscape maneuvers, bring along anything. After this presentation you all will go to your assigned testing location." Said Y/n as she looked at Izuku and Bakugo.

"Now there's 3 kinds of faux villains in each site, and if you're wondering why I am not mentioning the fourth one, it is because it's a zero pointer, it's more like an obstacle rather than a point, one at each site it'll rampage the mock city nearby. Basically, destroy the robots you get points, get points you'll pass." Said Y/n.

Everyone was silent, like they were watching nervously to know what she'll do.

"Oh, I almost forgot about a thing, if you think of trying to go anti hero and attack other people, immediately disqualification, now I'll be overseeing some of y'all at different times, so if you see someone on top of a building, act appropriately. Now I'm going to get my lunch." Said Y/n, before one more look before walking off to grab a bite of her American style burger.

------------------

Y/n bit down on her burger, her mouth taking in that nostalgic taste of beef she missed.

She never knew she missed this taste, not until she scarfed it down her throat after having the first bite.

Y/n looked down on the kids that were fighting the robots with ease, and saw Bakugo's outbursts yelling 'Die!!!' Over and over again.

She watched carefully as she saw the gimmick rumbling towards the kids, a lot running away, she saw Izuku throwing in a punch and quickly got off the building and went to the ground, telling Ochaco to use her quirk.

She did and Izuku was out, hurt. Until recovery girl arrived, Y/n bowed her head taking a few steps back.

"So your own beloved quirk did this to you... Almost as though..... your body isn't used to it....." Said Recovery girl as her lips extended and kissed him.

He healed instantly and Y/n patted his hair.

"You did good lil' bro." Said Y/n before standing up and walking away.

----------------

A few days have passed and people were already crowding her with questions, that same day when the exam took place, she allowed herself to be known to be a new teacher.

Hawks visited again, knowing the info that she was going to be a teacher, she confirmed she wasn't hiding anything else.

"That's the truth, if I want them to know that even quirkless people are still dangerous. And the chief wants me to cool down from crime investigations." Said Y/n.

Hawks still was a bit worried about it, but he let go of it. Now he was being annoyingly affectionate.

"Baby bird~!" Said Hawks as he poked her shoulder.

"What?" Said Y/n her patience starting to shrink by Hawks constant overwhelming attention.

"Can we go on a date?" Asked Hawks.

Y/n's eyes twitched, really a date?

"I have work."

"But will you go on a date with me?"

"......"

"Baby bird?"

".......Fine..." Said Y/n, remembering her past life niece's alway gushing about the character, he may be a young good looker, but he is the number 3 hero and soon to be number 2.

"Baby bird likes me after all!" Gushed Hawks as he pulled Y/n closer, smothering her with a lot of touching and close contact.

"Cut the smothering! I have work soon!" Said Y/n.

"But not now~!" Whined Hawks his head was put against her stomach.

"........ Touché. But dude, personal space." Said Y/n as she struggled out of his grip before going to her fridge to grab a snack.

She heard her phone beeping, a notification from Izuku, he passed. Y/n texted back congratulating him for passing.

Tomorrow was going to be a good day, Y/n could feel it, her lips curving upwards, if she wants to prevent the tragedies of this story she must be calculating, aware, and thinking of every possible scenario.

But unfortunately for her, she would never consider the possibility of her downfall.....