The Quirk

Y/n breathed heavily as she looked at Tomura, the students were behind Thirteen and Aizawa.

"Aizawa is this why you didn't answer my calls?" Asked Y/n as she got off her motorcycle, little Sora sleeping with his pacifier in his mouth.

"Y/n!" Said Izuku.

"Hey little bro, sorry I came late, but it seems that I have to work overtime." Said Y/n as Sora was handed over to Mina who held the baby with nervousness.

"Ready Aizawa?" Said Y/n as she looked at the villains.

"You already know it L/n." Said Aizawa.

"But sensei, you can't do this! Against that many you can't nullify all their quirks! As eraser head your fighting style involves capture and quick binding capture and Y/n-!" Said Izuku only to be cut off by Aizawa.

"No good hero is a one trick pony." Said Aizawa.

"Izuku just look out for the others and focus on surviving!" Said Y/n as she got on her motorcycle.

Izuku nodded warily.

"Don't die n/n."

"I don't plan to." Said Y/n.

Aizawa and Y/n left Thirteen with the kids and Villains were everywhere.

"Dead fools then!"

"Shigiraki said to capture the detective! Be sure to restrain that feisty little shit!"

Y/n jumped off her motorcycle and tackled one of the villains, helping Aizawa out.

Y/n was attacking some of the villains taking some of Aizawa's workload off.

Y/n turned to see kurogiri surrounding the students and teleporting some of the students away, Y/n was breathing heavily from fighting a tall villain, she didn't notice a villain approaching her about to pounce on her when Aizawa kicked him in the face.

"Focus L/n! Don't let your guard down!" Yelled Aizawa.

"......... Fine no more playing the quiet game." Said Y/n as she took off her gloves and turned to a random villain.

Y/n pointed her hand at them, f/c cracks appearing all over her skin before the same colored lightning shot out, surrounding the villain and draining their stamina, making y/n feel more charged up.

"Ha! I feel even better!" Said Y/n as she felt her blood pumping with adrenaline.

"Here aizawa! Let me give you a helping hand!" Said Y/n as she touched Aizawa, the hero feeling for ready for battle and more aware.

Y/n looked at the flood area and saw Izuku flying in midair along with Asui and Mineta.

Izuku's Pov

Izuku saw Y/n and Aizawa fighting the villains.

"There're too many of them..... If course they're holding out they're own out there but...... It's too much for the two of them, they knew that but they still jumped in to save us." Said Izuku.

"Don't tell me you're that stupid Midoriya." Said Mineta.

"I'm not saying we should dive in but wait for a good opportunity to do what we can to lighten the load." Said Izuku.

In truth he wanted to show Y/n that he could be better and stronger, instead of being that weak kid he once was.

Author Pov (I'm eating nestle cookies, but who else likes the nestle kind?)