New Home

I have a few outfits that were synthesized for me I tried to get more comfortable sundresses or shorts and tank tops and maybe sandals but my vocal ability while better still lacking. And they cannot read my language but have pushed me to learn theirs, which is an asshole thing in my mind, but I need to act more subservient. Fuck that it will not happen!! So, this dress was made for me, and they have been pushing for me to wear it tonight and I am afraid to wear it. It is almost completely see through, low cut and the slits will be up by my hips it's made for someone much taller with no hips. The low cut would be perfect for someone closer to 7' tall and no breasts. I have not bra so the wrong move and where it shows only major cleavage now it would show nipple and you can see the color of them right through and if cold UGH.

M'rang comes up to me with said dress and says, "Put this on and meet us outside the room." I stare at him waiting for a please or thank you and once again nothing. I grab the outfit and say, "Yeah right whatever you want." Hoping he hears the sarcasm however they have not caught on yet and I doubt they ever will. He smiles and nods and walks away. I put the outfit on and decide ya know what I might as well have fun and see if I can push them. I know where the slits are and will make sure to show enough skin to the other men to see their reactions. Some kind of response other than nodding and demanding would be nice. A please, thank you or something would go a long way to their overall goal of making me at least seem submissive.

I walk out of the room after moving my 'assets' around to hide them enough to not have a wardrobe malfunction like Janet Jackson at half-time but no pasties to cover a nip slip. They look down for a mere second seeing me wear what they wanted and nothing more. Not checking the fit or how I look it hurts to be just an object, but I can't let that hurt me for I won't be here forever. Let's say they aged me back to 20 including medically I have till 90 to 100. 70 to 80 yrs unless I do something stupid which is a good possibility.

We are walking down the hallway and I am gaining much attention by the men folk they are staring at my assets and my legs. As we walk through the door of the ship to the outside its bright. It has been years since I have seen the sun or any sun. And I shield my eyes as I see the grass, dirt and skies and breathe in fresh air it smells like dirt and grass after a rainstorm. I notice it get a bit darker and I look up and a huge blue cloud is above me and I sigh.  The grass is dark blue which is beautiful.  There are trees around us.  The bark is brown, but the leaves are blue like the grass.  I hear what I think are birds the sound is amazing after so long of not being outside.  There are flowers around the buildings of many different colors it's almost as if they are not real.   And the buildings that are all around are big and colorful.  Almost like the color white is forbidden to paint things in.  The roads are not paved just rock.  I wonder why?  There are even vehicles, but they don't seem to have wheels. 

 I am able to see around me and there are people everywhere and multiple eyes on me. I try shrink back because with the sun as it is I know you can see right through my dress. I hear a loud noise and I jump as water falls from the sky. Big huge rain drops. SHIT my dress will cling to me and any hint towards decency will be gone. I try to get their attention, but I get nothing. Well fine! They are not even watching me just talking to their associates about me. I hear a commotion behind me and these three women I believe they are women come up and throw their arms around these guys and hands all over them and they do nothing but let them and smile at them. If these are girlfriends or something what does that make me?  I will not just be an extra.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up and this man well alien is standing there bigger than even K'rock and is smiling at me and not in a sinister way. He says he is Throng and if I would walk with him. I feel a bit unsure I look to the guys, and they are so caught up with the females and talking they don't pay me any attention.  However, the women look in my direction I can feel the daggers, but I have given up. As the rain starts everyone is looking up at the sky and I take this opportunity to walk off. I see a garden and go and have a seat. Flowers are everywhere and I am just relaxing into the scents when those women come up to me angry looks and say, "They belong to us you will not have them!" I shake my head and say "You can have them I don't even want to be here. Just let me be and do whatever you want with them." And I get up and start to walk off I just need to be alone right now. I just realized these aliens that claimed they wanted me with them and needed me, that they would be sure I'd get whatever I wanted and treated like a queen. I laugh at that because queens don't get treated like this. Unless they mean like a queen as in just for breeding which is why they called me a breeder right? Why do I care?