Sleeping arrangements

When being escorted to the apartment the men looked nervous. As if they were waiting for my approval!  After seeing the large rooms and seeing the colors they had picked out for themselves and the sparse furniture they had I wondered why?!  Then I saw the last room.  And wow it was big and well furnished.  The huge bed with the canopy this bed was like 4 king sized beds in one.  I would hate to be the one who has to change these sheets lol.  The size of the washer to clean those WOW!!  G'quan is all smiles when I offer for them to share a bed with me even with the stipulations on nothing more than sleep.   I want to feel warm and safe like before we got to this planet back when things were a bit simpler.  I need the connection with someone like him and his brothers.   

I am about to climb into the bed, and I mean climb!  I feel like a small child trying to climb into a parent's bed after a bad dream.  I am lifted I let out a quick squeal and a giggle as I am placed on the bed by G'quan and I hear laughter from K'rock.  I narrow my eyes and say "So, it's going to be like this with the laughing big guy?  Think it's funny?"  The laughter gets a bit deeper.  "Alright then laugh it up when you're sleeping by yourself."  The laughter quickly dies down and his smile falls.  Quickly changing his demeanor.  I look over at G'quan and M'rang, the looks on their faces aren't smugness like I'd expected but more almost saddened by the thought of their brother being by himself.  I smiled at him and the other 2 and winked I hoped they'd understand it.  I had explained what it meant as in a teasing a way to get a reaction before.  Then K'rock started to laugh again and apologized saying "It was just so quick the reaction you had to being picked up and placed up there.  It has been sometime since I heard that laugh.  I missed it."  I understood what he was talking about with that.

I curl up by myself in the center of the bed.  I always hated sleeping on a side of a bed at least on a different planet where half the creatures are still not known to me.  I am hoping I can spend time during the days with them so I can learn more about this place I am living and hope I will continue to live for some time.  I grab the blanket as I am pulling it up the bed moves slightly as a body gets closer to me.  G'quan is almost right on top of me.  And to my left I notice is M'rang.  I look over to where K'rock is he seems a bit off and seems upset as he walks out of the room and it kind of upset me a bit.  I guess sleeping at my feet is not something to suggest.  I start to get up to go to him when M'rang grabs me and pulls me back saying "He is upset it took so long to decide to climb in and will have to sleep next to one of us."  He says with a chuckle.  It seems kind of harsh to put through that and I do not want him to feel left out I know it hurts.  And I need to be a grown up here too.  Maybe I could have been more vocal about the way I felt before. Maybe I should have spoken up for myself so putting it all on them was not right.  However, they did wrong as well!

I quickly fell asleep, and I probably would have slept all night without waking if the boys weren't pulling me back and forth.  They kept pulling me to another side and sniffing me.  It was funny the first few times but after the 100th time I gave up trying to sleep.  I snuck out of the bed barely one of them grabbed my discarded pillow sniffing it.  I had to stifle a laugh.  I decided to walk through the apartment to look for the wayward alien.  I tried the kitchen and den area.  The library didn't hold my quarry either.  I kept searching I am a bit tired, and this place is a bit big hopefully I find him before daybreak.  I can't wait to get this damn boot off my foot I know my speed would be faster.  I make it to K'rock's room, and he is sleeping on his bed, but it isn't a restful sleep.  I climb into his bed it's a bit higher than the other bed.  To explain how tall this bed is it goes up above my hips, closer to me breasts and remember I am 5'10" not short by any manner back home.  I get there and he looks so calm and perfect.  He does toss and turn a bit.  As I get closer to him on the bed, I get a good look at him, and I notice how sexy he really is.