A day in the life of K'rock

It had been a long day yesterday.  I hoped whatever K'rock had planned would be a bit more relaxed.  I don't think I can do this again!  Not to mention I was a bit sore from all the activities.  We did take it a bit slower in the morning.  We had breakfast delivered to the room which allowed us time to talk.  We spoke about so much.  From pasts to present and what we wanted for the future.  "My brothers and I have spoken many times about eventually having children at least 3 but more is preferred.  And having a mating ceremony to fully state our claim on you."  Claim on me?  But that would set them as my owners and I will not accept that!   Just as I am about to state this he adds "I understand your reluctance on being owned or claimed so hear me out.  You would also state your claim on us.  It is the way things are done and once it is finished no one will be able to contest or challenge the claim.  But we all have to have a visit with our parents so they can meet you."  I look into his eyes to see if he is being truthful or not.  All I see in sincerity in his eyes.  I am unsure about meeting his parents or their folks.  I don't have mine.  I don't have anyone to fall back on that has any real tie to me.  I am still scared of being here alone well I guess I am not all alone but yet I am.   He suggests I get dressed in comfortable clothing and footwear for walking and good traction.   But bring a change of clothes that are nice for after.

I know it will be sunny and warm but its still a bit chilly right now.  I put on a pair of shorts and a hoodie/sweatshirt.  I grab a sundress with sandals for later.  I hope it's nice enough for whatever he has planned.  Someone knocks at the door and is carrying a small backpack.  "This is for you to put things to take with you.  I will take your change of clothes and put them aside for later."  I hand them over and thank him.   As I walk out K'rock is carrying a backpack that seems like it has quite the collection it looks like it is heavy.   He smiles at me with a smile that just sends a jolt through me.  His smile says so much.  It shows he really does care for me and that he is happy.  I have my phone/camera device with me.  K'rock said he would show me the newer functions, but we have not had the time as of yet.  As we get into the vehicle, he hands me a bottle full of water and says he has more in his bag but that I should keep one with me as well.  I slid it into my bag.  I have a feeling walking and such are instore. 

 Before we head out K'rock wants us to stop by to have the doc look at my foot.  As we arrive the doc escorts us in he looks at my foot with a device saying my foot has healed quicker than expected and I should be okay to resume normal activities.  Yesterday when it came to walking around G'quan kept picking me up even though I had told him repeatedly my foot felt fine.  He admitted he enjoyed carrying me and would love for that to be a constant.  Although feeling like a child was not my thing!  However, the reality of being held all the time was exciting.  As we got to the vehicle as I climbed in yesterday's events came to my mind again!   And it definitely got me excited.  K'rock was a bit more mature so the idea of doing that was not really entertained.  In other words, I was a bit nervous to start something.  We have been traveling for a bit.  As we are riding, I notice more trees and less people.  Just what I like.  We pull up to an area that has writing it says something about park...walking and waterfalling?  

 "I figured seeing your foot is better instead of driving up we can hike for a bit than having umm a blanket meal?  I think?"  Looking at him with a questioning stare.  "A meal sitting on a blanket outside?"  He looks worried like he messed up or like I would be upset.  

 "Oh, a picnic!  I love picnics, it is fun and reminds me of home!"  I wrap my arms around his neck the best I can pulling him down and placing a big kiss on his lips.  He is all smiles.  Like he just won the lottery.  He takes the big backpack and put it on his shoulders.  His shoulders are big and wide he reminds me of a football player with full pads on.  I can see his muscles moving under his shirt as he picks up my bag and goes to throw it on his shoulder as well.  "Hey, I am not weak you know I can carry my own bag."