Taken from them

I could hear laughter all around me. Feeling like I am floating and being jostled not much just enough to wake me. I slowly open my eyes and there are about 10 aliens all around me. And none of them are mine. I see my 3 aliens on the ground they are breathing but not moving. I look at the weapons they have and notice from my reading and studying that the weapons are for stunning not killing. I have no idea why I am being taken away, but I also know these aliens think I am weaker than I am. They probably think I am out for the count.     

     Maybe they injected me with something I am unsure. As they continue to carry me, they are saying something about K'rock and his brothers will agree to anything to get me back, but they have no intention of returning me.  Maybe they can keep me instead as a mate seeing I accepted the others.  Yeah, I don't think it will work that way.  This is definitely not the way to win me over. 

      They stop to check their maps on our way. We are not following the trail from before. They lay me down and start to wonder off. I silently watch my hair is covering my eyes I can see them all walking off. One saying wood, another about water and food. I have my 'phone' that was upgraded to connect directly with Marcus. I am able to reach out to him. And relay a simple message of 'Send Help'. I leave it on so I can be tracked. Smarter than I look huh? I hope the guys wake up soon. I am kind of scared about what they intend to do.

     There is one of the men that doesn't seem as happy about this situation as the others. He is complaining about dealing with K'rock and his brothers that if they get ahold of them, they will be dead or wishing they were dead. His co-kidnappers are telling him there is nothing to worry about there is no way they will find me or them. I have heard the leaders name is Kev'ah, his brother Je'seah, and the one that wants to bring me back or just leave me here for them to find me is Sa'lat. Sal'at is ignored for the most part. Like no one likes him or respects him at all. I am recording these conversations and they are being sent back to Marcus. They are talking about an island called Dracularis. I start thinking about the chance of Dracula. I know the chances are very slim.  But the stories of dracula and vampires need to come from somewhere so why not a different planet?  I decide if I can slow things down that will be great.

    Kev'ah is staring at me. I stretch my arms yawn. I start to sit up and act like I might pass out. I have not eaten so I am hungry. Kev'ah quickly comes to my side and says with an almost believable honest look "Oh, your awake that's great. We found you alone by the waterfall. We are taking you to where you will be safe until we can reach G'quan and the others." Even if I didn't know for sure I would not have believed that act. I deiced to go with it. If they think I believe their bullshit story that might mean I can find a way out of here and back 'home'. Wherever home is from here. I slap on one of my fake smiles these smiles worked many times for others, and they don't know me.

     Salat comes up to me and hands me something saying its Taharra. I know it's a dried meat of some kind. But the less they know the better right? I stare at him in question. "Its food taharra is a big animal that eats grass." I am thinking cow maybe. I nod and accept it looking at him and say a form of his words that mean "Thank you." in their language in a rough dialect I can do much better matter of fact I am very good at this language Marcus says I almost have it better than native speakers. I know thank you and other words are not used here. He of course smiles and says something like good. His smile is actually real which means he could be a friend perhaps.

     We continue to walk well they carry me Je'seah "Your legs are short, and you will slow us. I will carry." He is not really gentle he kind of throws me on his back and says, "Grab on." I guess it's like hold on, but I got it. After a bit we get to where the trees are thinner, and we are open to the sun which is hot and bright. I must have fallen asleep on his back because when he stops quickly, I start to fall. Only to have Sal'at grab me before I can fall. I am laid on the ground in the sun, I think. I feel really tired like I can barely lift my limbs. I hear Kev'ah say "Don't eat that I will not carry you too when you fall asleep." I hear Sal'at say "Is this drugged? Did I give her food with drugs?" "Oh, don't worry about it. That is why she is quiet and not questing why we are taking so long."