2~Pool Party

All My Love (Remix) by Major Lazer, Miami 82 (Kygo remix) by Syn Cole & Wildfire by Tinashe

---------------------------

Everybody seemed to be okay now.

The time difference wasn't affecting everybody so much as everybody was getting ready for a pool party the hotel was hosting tonight. The sun was already beginning to go down a little and even though the sky was blue I knew in the next hour or so it would get pretty dark compared to right now; basically it was bright enough to need sunglasses but it was beginning to cool off. I could already hear some of the loud music from our room which was eleven floors up. People were crowded around a stage which had been set up at the shallowest end of the pool and I could just see the people crowded near it.

There was six of us piled into the elevator, all talking or laughing whilst I edited a photo of the view from the balcony of our room, the crystal blue sea standing out as I made the colour brighter and bluer. We walk through the lobby of the hotel just as I post the picture, a number of people immediately liking it.

The silver body chain I was wearing (as usual) brushed against my sides lightly making a small shiver run up my side, the metal feeling cold against my hot skin. I was wearing my leopard print bikini with some denim shorts which had lace detail on the bottom of them. My blonde hair was in two very loose plaits either side of my head the ends tinted baby pink and sky blue because of this hair chalk that Aali discovered and wanted to try out, there was also black henna trailing up from my foot to the middle of my leg which she had been desperate to do during her boredom last night.

As soon as we got outside the music was playing loudly, some DJ with headphones over his ears as he bobbed his head to the beat of the music. The sight made me giggle a little, he was way too into it. We pushed our way through the small crowd to the area we reserved this morning when Kia and I (because everybody else was still sleeping) came down for breakfast. It had three large sun loungers, a large sun umbrella which could be put up when we wanted and a large table and chairs for us to put any drinks we wanted. I plucked my large black sun hat off my head and let it fall to the floor as I wiggled my hips to the beat of the music.

A hotel worker came placing several glasses onto the table in our reserved area, telling us how no glass was to leave the area and if we wanted to go near the pool we needed to use the plastic cups. I poured some iced water into a cup instantly downing it all, I've barely drank anything today and I feel so thirsty.

Kia grins widely as the song flows into Miami 82 Remix by Kygo, the music beating loudly through the pool area as I'm dragged through a group of people so that Ki and I are only a few metres in front of one of the speakers as we dance along to the rhythm of the song.

All around us people were moving their bodies to the music, splashing and jumping into the cool water of the pool. A few people were floating in multicoloured inflatable donuts, spinning around in small circles or sipping on bright coloured cocktails through pink straws.

It's so...chill. I love it! It was just like nobody was in a rush to do anything, just happy to be there and having a good time.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, the action making me jump and let out a small squeal of shock. I try to turn around to see who's pinning me in place as I purse my lips a little.

"Carter..." I almost groan, my voice warning as he spins me around almost causing me to tip over from the force of my movement. I'm sure I can see Lola laughing to herself, her phone pointed towards us making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "What are you doing?" I ask, my eyes flicking between the pair as I purse my lips a little more.