5~Hotel Room

You Know You Like It by DJ Snake, Lost in Paradise by Rihanna & Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding
-------

"My room." Alex states as if was obvious. I wait until he takes his eyes off me and roll my eyes. I wonder if he's picked up on my anger yet, or maybe he's just too focused on having somebody or rather a body to fuck. We walk in a tense silence, at least I think it's tense, I don't think Alex picked up on it yet. I stand beside him rolling my eyes and nibbling on my lower lip whilst I count out my arguments and things I can shout at Alex about.

The elevator doors ding open as I balance on the edge of my shoe, twisting my ankle awkwardly before a warm hand on my lower back pushes me forward towards the open doors as I huff.

"That was a real dick move." I grumble the moment the elevator doors close behind me, soft annoying music playing softly in the background. Alex presses the right number so that we're making our way up to his room and I just keep rolling my eyes, nibbling on my lower lip as my toe taps against the floor. Alex glances at me his eyebrows raised but I keep my face blank. "There was no need." I continue my eyes set straight in front of me. From the corner of my eye I see Alex shrug and straighten up his navy blue tie, making the knot around his neck tighter which only makes my anger rise a little further.

"I was just showing him who's you are." He mumbles sliding his phone out of his pocket as it buzzed. As soon as the words leave his mouth my eyebrow arches a little and I eventually turn my head to look at him. I part my lips, looking to him with wide eyes before gritting my teeth.

"Excuse you." I speak stifling a sarcastic laugh flicking my eyes between the doors which will open any second now and his tense body. "Are you serious right now?!" I spit narrowing my eyes at him as the doors ding loudly interrupting the silent tension. Once more Alex shrugs tucking his hands deep in his pockets and walks out of the elevator without a word.

I march after him my feet slapping against the ground, my steps feeling short and pathetic in comparison to his because of his large height. "Alex," I grumble lowly as he walks along to the end of the hall where his room was. "Alex!" I snap once more, this time a little louder but he doesn't even look or acknowledge me.

"Keep saying my name baby." He mumbles to himself pulling the white key card out of his pocket and sliding it into his door. I growl at him angrily following him straight into his room when he opened the room.

"I honestly have no idea why I put up with you?" I mutter to myself throwing my hands up in the air with frustration as I close the door behind me and rest my body against it. Alex looks to me with one eyebrow slightly raised.

"Let me just make something clear." I speak, running my tongue over lips and tucking a few loose strands of hair behind my ear. I took two steps towards Alex so that his chest was almost against my own and his head was only slightly above mine.

"We are not dating. We never have dated, probably never will." I speak before licking my lips and holding up my index finger in front of his face as though to help Alex understand. "We are not together in any way, other than when one of us wants to hook up. Even then we both have to agree." I hold up a second finger shaking my head. "Also, even if we were together, which we're not - just in case you needed that reminder- you still would not 'own' me. I would not be 'yours' in a possession sense. I would be my own person just as you are, but let's be honest this will never be a problem for you, but that's not the point here.Do you know why I wouldn't be yours?" I ask my lips parting a little and holding up a third finger.

I'm not expecting a reply from him anytime soon.

"It's because I am not a fucking thing, I am a person, okay? Great." I finish.