29~The M Word

"I really don't want to do anything." I whine like a child. It's pathetic and annoying as hell but I honestly cannot be bothered. My feet are still swollen and sore along with my boobs which to be honest have grown so much they look like pillows (Okay, maybe not but you get my point). I'm not even going into my back pain or my pea sized bladder just now.

"Charlie, you're going to get bored just laying on this bed all day." Kia pouts her blonde hair pinned in a messy bun at the top of her head.

"Watch me." I warn glaring at her momentarily before my eyes flick back to the TV where How I Met Your Mother was playing. I'd stopped finding it funny a half season ago after watching the first three seasons in 2 days. I just didn't make the effort to laugh anymore.

Being pregnant is like going through a bad breakup. For me it is anyway. I want to do nothing more than lie in bed watching old TV shows and eat fatty foods in order to make myself feel better. I've been basically living on mint choc chip ice cream, mini doughnuts and strawberries. Then every so often something will happen and you'll cry for no damn reason. So because of all that I'm thinking of pregnancy like a breakup and it's a theory which Justin finds hilarious.

So hilarious he's been out clubbing every night this week and is going to Vegas later today. And so help me god if this baby comes whilst he's three hours away, his death will be...instant.

"How about you guys go to a spa?" Justin suggests and I almost glare at him for actually speaking whilst he puts clothes in a suitcase for a trip he's taking whilst I'm a week away from my due date, but it was a good idea.

"That could be nice..." Ki trails off whilst I hum. They're not allowed to do feet massages on pregnant lady's at spas because apparently it can induce labour but they could do the ankle upwards, right?

"To be honest that sounds good as fuck right now." I huff wiggling my feet to bring myself into a sitting position. Oh another thing, you have the mobility of a 96 year old when heavily pregnant- yay!

"Great. I'll get you guys in at the one not far from here." Justin grins making his way out of the wardrobe and towards me.

"What are you doing?" I ask my eyebrow raising in questioning as Justin leans down slightly to reach me. "No." I state blankly rolling my eyes as Justin who's clearly wanting to kiss me.

"No?" Justin asks smirking at me and this time I push his face away from mine.

"No." I repeat smirking at the frown which develops on his face.

"Babe, if you don't want me to go-"

"I'm not having this discussion again. If the baby comes whilst you're in Vegas getting drunk and god knows what else whilst surrounded by hundreds of people just know you're not gonna be in the delivery room. And...a-and I'm not gonna have sex with you for the next two years." My threats may be slightly empty but hopefully the sound of blue balls is all the threat Justin needs. Judging from the slight whine that leaves him I'm right. "So you go and have fun baby. I'm just gonna go to the spa, maybe eat some spicy food with some pineapple, walk a mile or two. I might even have some sex- oh wait, can't do that, because you're not gonna be here!" I grumble huffing.

Kiara is laughing to herself in the corner and I'm huffing in return. I'm glad everyone finds my struggles so amusing. "Babe..." Justin is still by my side and he climbs on the bed beside me so that his head is level with my bump. "Char, please calm down..." I huff at his words rubbing the cool skin of my swollen stomach and pretending Justin isn't there. "I'm going for one night, I'm gonna have my phone with me at all times." Justin mumbles before lacing a small kiss on my stomach and shuffling up to kiss me on the lips.