26~13th March 2014

!!VOTE AND COMMENT FOR UPDATES!!

"It's Christmas!" The loud cheers chant the words over and over a duo of voices filling the bedroom waking me up from my half-asleep relaxation. The baby had been kicking fron around five thirty and I'd found it hard to get back to sleep, nevermind the fact I was majorly craving poptarts for some bizarre reason. "Justin it's christmas!" The voice yells again and I now recognise it as Jazzy followed by Jaxons cheering.

They run over to our bed, feet pounding against the dark wood floor, climbing on top and jumping wildly around us. This seems to wake up Justin who was previously just muttering things to himself but is now looking down a little wide eyed. He sits up a little his eyebrows furrowing as he reaches out a little. "Woah woah woah. Watch the baby!" He warns firmly whilst ironically grabbing them both in his arms and tackling the two of them down to the bed.

Both of them crawl up the bed so that theyre lay inbetween Justin and I. They're buzzing with excitement (I mean literally almost shaking with excitement) "Did santa bring you guys any cool gifts?" Justin asks softly brushing some tatted hairs away from Jazmyns face as she breaks out in a smile meanwhile the both of them shrug.

"We don't know yet." Jaxon admits speaking up on his own for the first time. "Dad wouldn't let us go downstairs until you were awake."

"Well that needs to change!" Justin declares loudly and the both of them squeal happily as Justin quietly instructs them to go to their rooms and get their slippers and hoodies for downstairs since it would be a little cold. As he talks to them quietly his eyes meet mine and we grin at eachother.

There's something about these kids which makes Justin all gooey-hearted and constantly happy. It's so beautiful to see and watch. It makes me feel like a teenage girl all over again and I'm all heart eye emojis like 'have my kids'. Only I'm 22 and actually having his baby. I bite my lip in content and sigh. He's perfect and he's going to be an even more perfect father. Jazzy and Jaxon run out of the room and Justin falls back onto the bed shuffling up so that he's beside me a crooked grin on his face as he places his hand on my stomach and rubs small cirlces over my bump. "Goodmorning." I smile and his smile stays just the same.

"Morning baby," Justin mumbles leaning over to capture my lips in his. "Merry Christmas." He whispers against my lips as we pull away from our kiss and I can't help the smile which breaks out on my face. Our first Christmas together, our first real family holiday. My heart flutters at the realisation.

"Merry Christmas." I reply quietly turning my back on Justin so I could do a sort of teddy bear roll out of the bed since Marshmallow was starting to get really in the way when doing normal everyday things.

"Where are you rushing off to?" Justin asks me a smirk evident on his face as I stand with a small huff and stick my tongue out at him.

"I'm going to see what santa brought me." I reply quickly sliding some of my fluffy socks over my feet the best I can and reaching for one of Justin's hoodys which were hanging up inside the wardrobe. Justin scowls as I throw the hoodie over my body, the loose fitting material on him only coming down to my mid thighs and keeping me warm as though it was a big fluffy blanket.

"Santa didn't get you anything." Just stated quickly rolling out of bed and walking towards me as I bite down on my lower lip. Fuck me, like literally, fuck me please. "You've been very very nau-" I cut Justin off from his most probably cheesy line with my lips, my hands weaving into his hair and tugging on it slightly.

"I guess you've got nothing either then if I haven't?" I ask raising my eyebrows at Justin before walking away from Justin as he stares at me blankly.