16~Marshmallow

I wake up, before Justin (as always) and slowly inch away from his body.

As I peel myself away from him, lifting his hand up from my lower stomach and sliding a pillow in my place hoping Justin wouldn't wake up. He's probably rediculously jet lagged right now meaning he'll be asleep for the next few hours at least. He groans lightly in his sleep mumbling something about marshmallows and Canada making me bite my lip to stop myself laughing quietly.

After my mini strop about wanting to go to the pool I went to get changed only to find none of my Bikinis fit - I'm still sulking, it's a touchy subject. Anyway that was all solved when Justin promised to take me shopping once I was feeling well enough and buy me as much as my heart desired as well as some 'expensive shoes' aka Louboutin's meaning life was being way too good to me right now. Either way I'm still feeling slightly depressed, hungry but scared to eat anything.

I feel surprisingly energetic compared to how I've felt for the last two weeks which only has me feeling relieved because anymore of feeling like that and I'm not really sure I could've coped. At least the doctors seem to have given me something that works.

I tie my hair up, turning the AC on so it blew cool air through the room and walked quietly through to the kitchen. I twist my face up with the thought of food grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and looking to see what there was. Strawberries? Strawberries and watermelon sound good.

I pull out the fruit setting it down on the counter playing some music quietly from my phone trying not to wake everyone up. I begin to slice the fruit humming to myself and wiggling my hips a little before I wash the fruit and tip it into a bowl.

It's far too hot to sit outside still, eight more weeks then it'll be acceptable I think...maybe? I huff practically counting the days down until I could go to Lola and Carter's house and they can have a barbecue and have one of those little pizza's Lo makes and...well just Pizza really. Suddenly pizza sounds really good, with pineapple. I munch on a strawberry texting Ki who was having a mini heart attack as she waited in an office for a kind of interview thing?

I'm not really sure how it works but she'd been spotted by some modelling agency when she was at work and I basically pushed her to find out more, going as far as actually calling the company for her and yelling at her until she came to the phone. Although she'd never admit it Ki actually wanted this, When I first got back I ended up doing a mini photo shoot with her and she had fun, (secretly). It was sudden but these people were really interested and wanted to know a lot more as well as see it.

After finishing my breakfast I crept to my room, showered and was lost in my closet when Justin groaned and mumbled "What are you doing baby?" I smile a little turning my head in Justin's direction. I wish I had my camera right there. He's so god damned beautiful; hair all messy and fuzzy, lips slightly pouted and his eyes still looking sleepy. Let's just not go lower than the face for right now, because then I'll want to do unholy things and we're just not ready for that, again, yet.

"What?" I ask my eyebrows furrowed, too lost in Justin to remember what his question was.

"What are you doing?" Justin asks his voice still sounding groggy as he looks at me softly. The Lord is testing me with that voice and the body. I internally moan as I bite down on my lip. Let's just keep sexual Charlie in a box, in the corner, away from the Justin and feelings area because that could end...interestingly.

"Picking clothes." I hum in reply, tearing my eyes away from Justin as I pull out a black dress which would go down to the middle of my calf. I drop my towel that was covering my body, hearing Justin groan as I cringe twisting my face up a little as I readjust my boobs in my bra and pull the dress over my head. "I actually feel okay today." I smile as Justin grins at me a little. "Like I'm still a little tired and I feel ew, but not as 'ew' as I did three days ago. So that's good, right?" I ask as Justin nods mumbling 'yeah' in agreement.