Part 1

‘Seoul National High’ is the best school in the entire Seoul city. Everyone wants to study here but only a few lucky talented or rich kids can get that chance. 

                                                              ………….

Today, in this fine morning inside the school at the cafeteria a scene was disclosed for the entire school's students to watch. 

''What is she doing?''

''Is she going to confess to him?''

Making a circle of crowd students stood there gossiping. 

Well the crowd is worthy when a simple girl is about to confess her love to one of the boys from the most handsome, rich and popular boy group of friends from this school. The five friends who are the regular hot topic of school. The names are Jay, Jaemin,Taehyung, Jungkook and the heartthrob Park Jimin. As a group they are called The Golden Boys. They are also known as the payboys of school. 

Time is passing but that girl is still standing with a boy in front of her in the middle of the crowd. There's a red rose in that girl's hand and love in her eyes covered by specs. Her repeated gulping and hard grip around the flowers’ stem is making her nervousness obvious. Her hands are slightly shaking. In a shuddering voice the girl finally spoke. 

“H-Hey Jay. S-Since it's been a w-while that we are friends and I can feel that you have a-affection towards m-me. And you said t-that you l-like m-me. So w-would you go out with m-me?”

As soon as she completed her sentence, the Jay named guy started laughing like a maniac along with his friends.

“Really! You really thought that I would like a nerd like you? Huh, funny.” he scoffed, still laughing as if she just told him the funniest joke.

“But y-you s-said t-that you l-like me”. A drop of tear left that girl's eyes when her cracked voice pronounced those words. 

“Well I had to say that to make you feel like that. Otherwise how would you have made this mistake of confessing to me and how would I have got the chance to insult you.” Jay said with a smirk lingering in his lips. 

“S-So you never l-loved me?” with a try to suppress the pain of a broken heart, that girl could barely speak. 

“Why would I love you when you were just a bet to me, loser?”

Jay wasn’t bothered to utter those words that surely broke that girl. 

Some students gasp and some students start mocking her saying loser.

After passing the last painful gaze at Jay that girl ran out of the cafeteria while crying. 

“Hey Jay, I think we went a bit far.” walking close to Jay, Jimin said as looking in that girl's direction.

“What are you saying,Jimin? I don't think so. A nerd and an idiot girl like her deserves this.”

Jay walked towards their table declaring that to Jimin. 

“Maybe....”

That was a mere whisper that left Jimin's lips with a lack of confidence in it.

                       …………

Days passed turning it into a month.

A girl walked inside the school. She was in her casual dress.

''A new school, a new life.” looking around she thought. “This school is so big. I just hope that I don't get lost here.'' she thought to herself again while sighing.