Part 4

Previous : 

“It's not so late. I can go. Bye.” This time her tone was sharp and cold. And with that Y/n walked out of there without looking at him further.

“What's with the sudden change of her behaviour?” A frown played on Jimin's brow indicating his confusion. 

________________________

It is 9 o'clock sharp. Jimin came out of his bathroom after a bath. Water was dripping from his hair as he was drying his hair towel in his hand . He walked towards his bed and took his phone from his bedside table and was about to turn but something caught his attention. He smiled while grabbing that thing in his hand. It was a scrunchie of Y/n.

“I still don't know why I kept it that day when it fell from your hair. Was that day the start of my feelings? I still don't know how and when I fall for you.”

He held that scrunchie in front of his eyes while smiling at it. 

“Guess what Min Y/n, this bet isn't a bet anymore. You made it true. I badly fell in love with you. Just wait for tomorrow, you will be mine.” he smiled, making his eyes disappear. Then put it in its previous place and went to his bed to sleep. 

………….  

Before the class started, the Golden boys were gathered in a room at Jimin's sudden call for a meeting. 

“So you are saying you are gonna confess love to her?” Jungkook, the youngest of the group, asked, trying to settle the sudden information in his mind.

Smiling at their confused faces, Jimin replied, “yes and with feelings.”

“Have you gone crazy,Jimin ? Wasn't it just a bet?” Jay shouted. His voice rang through the whole room where only Jimin and his friends were. Others were still looking at Jimin with shocked eyes. 

“That was at first but now I love her.” Jimin said as a sparkle played in his eyes.

“Are you sure, dude?” Jaemin hesitantly asked, to which Jimin replied, “absolutely.” 

Others sighed at the situation. 

“I just don't understand. How you end up falling for that cold girl.” Jay almost shouted in anger.

“I myself don't know but there is something that always makes me feel different when I am with her.” Jimin's tone was soft at his love's mention. 

“You are in deep shit, bro!” Jungkook exclaimed finding no hope in Jimin. 

Jay walked in front of Jimin and asked in a deep tone, “are you even listening to what you are saying? From when you start to believe in love.” 

“She made me believe”. Again a smile and light in his eyes adored.  

“Jimin, why don't you unders-” Jay was cut off in his sentence by Taehyung, the guy who was quietly observing Jimin from the start of the conversation and said, “Jay,stop it now. Can't you see the love he has in his eyes for her. He deeply loves her. And she is also a good girl.”

“I think Taehyungie hyung is right.” It was Jungkook. Following him, the second youngest Jaemin also added, “ I also think that.”

“Urg! You guys are also humming in his tone. Why don't you guys understand there is no love?” Jay snapped at his friends, feeling fear.  He thinks love is a trap of pain and seeing his best friend falling into it made Jay scared for Jimin. 

“There is, Jay. I felt it.” Jimin assured Jay with a different level of confidence in his tone. As if love is one of the biggest truths of the word.