Part 8

Previous:

Jimin: Be happy Y/n. I wish you all of your happiness. Even mine too.

A big sigh made its way out of his mouth.

_______________________________________

Time skip

A black Hyundai palisade stopped at the parking lot of Seoul National high. A man clad in white shirt and denim ripped jeans with a white mask got down from the car. He brushed his hand through his hair that was covering his forehead . as he was walking inside students started whispering. Well, who wouldn't recognise the brightest star of the music industry? ' Agust D'

He walked towards the group of boys standing in the corridor.

Yoongi: Excuse me, can you guys tell me where can i get Jimin?

Boy: Sir, he has been absent for almost 2 weeks.

Yoongi: Do you know any of his friends?

Boy: Yes, who doesn't know golden boys.

Yoongi: Can you tell me where can i get them?

Boy: I think at the garden area.

Yoongi: Thank you.

Boy: It's my pleasure to help you. I am a big fan of yours.

Yoongi: Thank you.

With that he shook hands with that boy and walked towards the garden. He found a group of boys there.

Yoongi: Excuse me.

Taehyung turned around and as soon as he saw yoongi his eyes started building up fire. He clenched his jaw.

Tae: what do you want?

Irritation was totally clear in his tone which didn't go unnoticed by yoongi. He smiled a bit, understanding the situation.

Yoongi: so, you guys are Jimin's friend?

Jk: Yes, why is it in your concern?

Yoongi: I want to talk to him. Can you guys tell me where I can get him?

Jay, who was sitting at the bench, finally stood up. He scoffed at Yoongi.

Jay: And what's the topic you could ever talk to him about?

Yoongi : I will only tell it to jimin.

Jay walked towards Yoongi and stood in front of him , sending draggers by the eyes.

Jay: And why did you got the idea that we will take you to him.

Jaymin: Listen, you can be a superstar or anything but we don't care. Just stay away from, Jimin hyung.

Yoongi: I just came here as an ordinary person, not as a star. I need to talk to him urgently.

Jay: Hey Mr., you can be boss at your place but don't show us your arrogance. We won't let you meet Jimin. Wasn't Y/n enough to hurt him, now that she sent you.

Taehyung was quiet. He was angry but still calm. He knows something is not right. He has an idea about Y/n's current situation but still he couldn't solve the equation.

Jk: I think you should leave now. Stay happy with your girlfriend, we aren't gonna disturb her but don't think about Jimin hyung. For that Y/n he is suffering enough.

Yoongi was confused.

yoongi: Wait a minute. Who is my gf? How do you even know her?

Tae: What do you mean? Isn't Y/n your girlfriend?