Part 3

Previous :

♥ Y/n's pov♥

Well,now that's good.I really didn't want to present it in class. But why do I feel like he was staring at me? Does he like me? Yah! What am I thinking? but i have to say he is cute.

Y/n, what are you doing? Stop thinking about him.

We again started our project.

♥End of the pov♥
________________________________

Y/n was walking in the hallway towards her class. Her and jimin's presentation was great. They got the highest mark. Jimin did really great. He is a good student though.

As she walked inside she noticed someone.

Y/n: Jimin!

She walked towards him. Well, yeah, she only talks with jimin.

Jimin: Hey,Y/n. What's up?

Y/n: Ceiling.

Jimin: I thought, it's the sky.

They both laughed at their jokes.

Y/n: i am fine. What about you?

Jimin: Great!

They were talking while walking towards cafet area as It's lunch time.

Jimin: Y/n, i wanted to ask you something.

Y/n: Ok you can but first let me get the food and find the table. I am hella hungry.

Jimin: Ok.

They sat on a table after grabbing their food.

Y/n: Now ask.

Jimin: Ask what?

Y/n: Ayish! Jimin,you said you wanted to ask something.

Jimin: I .... Wanted to.. Ask?

He was confused then he remembered what he wanted to ask. Well it's nothing new. He always forgets things when he stays with Y/n.

Jimin: Oh!Yeah. I wanted to ask why you always only talk with me? As far as I noticed you don't talk with any other boys.

Y/n: Well, that's true. I don't easily talk with boys.

Jimin: Why? And then why do you talk to me only?

Y/n : I guess, You already noticed that after transferring here so many boys asked me out. And others also look at me with a different kind of look. That made me mad. That's why i don't like to interact with boys.

Jimin: Oh!

Y/n: Yes. You know at first when ma'am paired us for the project i was so mad. I thought you would also be like them. You will try to impress me. Or ask me out but you come out different. When i told you to decide the place for doing the project I thought you will definitely choose your home like other boys but you asked me where will I feel comfortable. That was really good. I talked with you because I found you different. You respect girls and think of them as a human. I really liked that.

Jimin was so surprised hearing her words. She really suffered for those stupids boys. Those boys only think about themself not about the girl. And Y/n think so good about him. Where he is thinking of doing this for a bet. She only finds him as her friend and he takes her just a bet. He felt guilty. She thinks he is good where he is even worse than others.

Jimin in mind: What are you doing jimin? Isn't it a crime?

He was busy with his thoughts.

Y/n: Yah! Jimin. Earth to jimin.