Part 5

Previous:

Y/n: But wasn't i just a bet?
_______________________________________

Y/n: But wasn't i just a bet?

She said while looking at him with cold eyes.

Jimin was surprised along with all the people who were watching them. Jimin's friends also came to them. Jimin looked at her with guilty eyes but still he hoped maybe the truth could make her accept his love. But was it true?

Jimin: You were. But your friendly and kind soul made me fall in love with you so hard that it changed me and my mind.

Y/n scoffed and looked down. She walked towards Jimin making everyone feel tense. She looked at him with a smirk.

Y/n: Maybe i am not anymore a bet for you but, Park Jimin , you are still just a bet for me which I won.

the gasped sounds of the audience ranged in the whole canteen.

Everyone was shocked. Jimin thought he heard it wrong.

Jimin: What?

Y/n smirked mischievously.

Y/n: Namtae, come forward.

The namtae boy came forward while smirking. who happened to be the person who had challenged Jimin to accept the bet about Y/n.

Jimin was confused to see him.

Y/n: Remember him, Jimin ? Wasn't he the person who challenged you to take me as a bet?

Jimin: Y-Yes but how do you know?

Everyone was confused.

Y/n: How won't I know when I was the person who planned everything? from making namtae challenging you to making you fall in love with me? The things we had Jimin were just a drama.

Jimin felt as if the ground beneath his feet had vanished. He couldn't believe his own ears.

Jimin: W-Why? W-Why did you do all of this?

Y/n smirked, making Jimin feel pain.

Y/n: For revenge.

Jay: What revenge? What is the fucking revenge that give you permission to play with someone's heart.

Y/n: Why? Does it hurt when someone breaks your heart? Are you feeling pain,Jimin? And you Jay, is it painful to see your best friend in pain?

Tae: What the rubbish are you saying? Of course it hurts. He loved you and you broke his heart. Is it a play to you? Can't you see love in his eyes?

Y/n: Why? Isn't it something you guys love to play? Your favourite game. Then why do you have objections when someone is playing the same game with you.

Jimin: Just tell me why you did that?

He was fuming in anger.

Y/n: For take revenge on behalf of my sister.

She said while clenching her teeth.

Jk: Who is your sister?

Y/n: Jay, do you remember the girl who proposed to you , standing right in the exact place I am standing now? The last victim of your sick games.

Jay: Who are you talking about? Wait, is it kim Lia, that loser?

She clenching her fist.

Y/n: That loser of yours is my cousin. I love her as my own sister. Do you know how much she suffered because of your sick games? You target her just because she was a quiet girl. Was it her fault to be an innocent pure soul? She even tried to suicide.