Part 7

Previous :

Jimin: She looks so good with that genuine smile.

With that he walked out of the school and went to his house by his car leaving tae and jay in shock.
______________________________________

Y/n was sitting in her room. A coffee mug was in her hand. Heavy raindrops were splashing on her window's glass. She was deep in her thoughts. She was fighting against her mind not to think about Jimin. Anytime she starts any topic to think about somehow, every time it ends in Jimin.

A sudden door knocking sound pulled her to reality.

??: Unnie?

She looked back at the door only to see her younger cousin standing there with a big smile. A smile curved on Y/n's lips.

Y/n: Princess!

That girl ran to her and hugged Y/n tightly.

Y/n: When did you come, Lia?

Lia pulled out and looked at her.

Lia: Just a few minutes ago. Yoon oppa brought me here.

Y/n: Really?

She nodded. Y/n took Lia's face between her palms.

Y/n: You look so different. Is it all because of them? Does it still hurt you?

Lia: To be honest unnie. Yes,it does and I changed for whatever happened but this incident definitely taught me a lot of things. I understand that i need to take care of myself too. It is true that everything that happens is for good.

Y/n: But as per the bet i win it.

Lia frowned and looked at Y/n.

Lia: what does that mean?

Y/n: I took revenge from those golden boys. I break Jimin's heart the way they did to you.

Fire of anger was visible in her eyes.

Lia: Unnie ! Why did you do that? Jimin sunbae even wasn't at fault. Jay played with my feelings not Jimin sunbae.

Y/n: I know but still he challenged him.

Lia: So? Don't we make jokes among friends? Is it a crime to make jokes?

Y/n: No It's definitely not but at the same time we cannot bet on someone's feelings in the name of jokes.

Lia: I agree and am happy that you cared about me so much. I'm definitely lucky to have a family like you and oppa but still, Unnie, don't do things out of anger that will only lead to regret later. I don't want you to regret.

Y/n: I-

??: What's happening here? Did my both sisters forget me after getting each other's company?

They looked at the door and found yoongi standing there.

Lia: Never oppa.

Yoongi smiled at his lil sister then looked at Y/n.

Yoongi: Gummy bear, the food is ready. Let's go. Today i made food for both of my cuties.

He said, showing his gummy smile. Y/n nodded and walked out. Yoongi finds it weird. He looked at lia.

Yoongi: What happened?

_____________

The first bell rang, making a rush between students. Those who were inside the class were settling themselves and others were still entering the class. Y/n took a look at the whole classroom. But a very familiar face wasn't there. She frowned and set her focus at the door. Teacher entered, class started and timely ended but the face y/n was waiting for, didn't show up in the meantime. She stood up and went to caffet area. She didn't go to the rooftop today and sat there. In a few minutes Taehyung showed up with Jay,Jk, Jaemin. They missed the first class but that wasn't even in Y/n's concern. She was looking at them as they sat there but again that one person was missing. She was looking at the door. As the time passes she disappointedly looked back at her food. She was just playing with the food without even taking a single bite. Her mind wasn't even concentrating.