Part 2

Previous:

“Seems like she is not easy to get. Jimin hyung, your crush is cold.”

Jungkook teasing Jimin today for the nth time.

“She is not my crush for god's sake”. This time Jimin almost screamed being so done with his friends and walked out and others also started following him. 

________________________

2 weeks have passed since Y/n transferred to the school. Currently the Golden boys are sitting in the cafeteria. Y/n is setting just two tables ahead of them. While they were busy eating , all of a sudden Jungkook said, “Look, another boy is going towards her.”

They all looked in the direction Jungkook was looking. 

“Bro, aren't they tired of this?”Jay said with a sigh before shoving a piece of dumpling into his mouth.

Well, to tell, now this is the regular scene of the school. Like a daily show, everyday a boy goes to confess or propose a date to Y/n and being herself she will turn them down coldly. 

“Why is every boy running behind her?” Taehyung queried himself, finding it odd. 

“Isn't that obvious? She is beautiful and her personality is on another level. So It definitely attracts boys.” Jimin responded while focusing on his plate and in a second he felt his friends looking at him with raised eyebrows. 

“What?” in confusion Jimin asked.

“Does that mean she is attracting you too?”Jay was the one to question that.

“What? No ~” Jimin denied it in protest. 

“But bro your words are telling something else.” Jaemin added to the conversation only to get an irritation filled answer from Jimin. “It's saying nothing, Jaemin.”

“Guys, look she rejected him too. Ayish, what is wrong with this girl? This boy is a handsome and smart student too.” Jungkook informed the rest of the Golden boys. 

That exact moment the boy who just got rejected was walking beside them.

“Poor boy! Just got rejected by the beauty queen.” Jay mocked kinda loudly, making that boy look at them with anger. 

“What, Nam-tae? Why are you glaring?” in a harsh tone Jay asked the guy who just got rejected. 

“Does it look funny?” The Namtae named guy hissed in agitation. 

“Well not but yes too.”Jay let out a laugh with his words.

“I just don't understand why you all are just drooling over her. She is just a normal girl. You guys' behaviour is making her feel like a queen and that's why she is showing attitude by rejecting everyone.”

Jimin's voice had a tone of the mixture of fact and seriousness. 

“Yeah. She is rejecting everyone. I think no one can stand at her standards.” Taehyung added.

“You are saying too much. It's just her attitude, otherwise any boy can get her.” Jimin said, shrugging it off.

“Really! Then why don't you try it?” Namtae challenged Jimin with a smirk in face.

“What do you mean?” with a visible frown Jimin questioned not getting the point. 

“I meant you to try to win her heart.” Explained Namtae.

“But I don't like her.” Jimin let it out as simply as possible. But still with a teasing smirk Jungkook asked, “you sure, hyung?”

“Absolutely sure, Jungkook.” The former’s tone was evident of his pissed of mind.