Part 6

Previous:

Tae: I wish you would put aside your ego and lust for revenge and see the reality. Only then would you feel what sin you are committing. I hope you understand this before it's too late.

He left the room leaving her all alone in that room.

She blinked her eyes several times. Her heart was beating fast. She held her chest and ran out of there.
_______________________________________

It's almost evening time. The sun was setting, leaving a mixture of orange and red on the sky. Y/n was sitting on a bench in her garden. Her mind was full of Jimin's thoughts. The moments they spend together. It wouldn't be a lie if she says that for a few times she totally forgot about revenge. Their moments are still so clear and could still make her smile. Their laughter, his laughter still ring in her ear. His eye smiles were like an addiction. She would be a liar if she said she didn't feel anything whenever he used to smile at her. And that kiss at the park wasn't in her plan but she couldn't forget it. That day his tears have hurt her too. She still remembers that sad gloomy Jimin on the rooftop. That can't be a drama. His misery was clearly showing. And it has affect her.

Y/n heaved a sigh and looked at the sky.

Y/n : Am i really doing a sin?

Her thought was cut off by her phone's ringtone. She looked over her phone's screen. A smile appeared on her lips. 'Gummy cat' caller id name was visible.

Y/n: Hello?

Gummy Cat : Pick me from the airport tomorrow.

Y/n: Seriously! You are coming?

She said with a big smile.

Gummy cat: Yes, my gummy bear. Don't be late, otherwise i will go back to the USA.

Y/n : No no i won't be late.

They hang up. Y/n was so happy, forgetting everything. But the person who she has hurt was in his room looking at her picture. Tears were threatening in his eyes. He still wonders why it is always him. His love was pure, then why?

One hand Jimin was crying for the pain he got in exchange for love and on the other hand the person who had unintentionally caused his pain was jumping in her happiness forgetting everything. What a perfect view of life!

Next day

The plane has landed. A big crowd was inside the airport. Why won't? the famous rapper come to korea after so long. Excitement and this crowd were worth it. A man in black outfit came into view. His face was covered by a mask and cap. Everyone starts screaming.

'' Agust D''

The name was in everyone's lips. He looked at the crowd and waved his hand then walked towards his car. He got in and was surprised by a sudden voice.

'' So at last you came.''

He looked at his left side only to see a smiling girl.

'' Yes, my gummy bear. But i thought you wouldn't come to pick me up.''

He said putting down his mask.

Y/n: I cannot dare to refuse the ' Min Yoongi's ' request.

Yoongi just shaked his head at her silliness. They went to their house.

Another day in the seol national high. Student was walking towards their classroom. Y/n was going to her classroom too. She was very happy and anyone can tell that by her big smile. She went to her class being unknown by the fact that in a bit far someone was smiling like idiot seeing her happy. Park Jimin. He was happy to see that rare smile on Y/n's lips. He love that smile and It's enough to made his day.